View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 06:55 PM
SprintTouch08
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [10/06/08] JUICY ROM 2.4.1 [Full CE OS 5.2.20755][TELUS][Sprint]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
Thanks!

I would consider this a cosmetic change, as it is the same version but just a different theme/skin. You can update this easily with some files or a .cab

I'd say the number of Sprint users who prefer the default theme are probably the same or more than those who prefer the "neon" theme
def. agree the stock theme is great IMO. And any theme you want including the neon Sprint can be installed easily with a cab. Its best for the masses to use the default HTC and let people put their own skin on. I actually like the stock flip clock much better than the sprint. i think the neon icons are very "kiddie/teenager" looking and not very professional looking to have on the phone for a PPC. the icons themselves are cool but the neon rainbow effect was unnecessary to add just to match their sprintspeed theme. one color would have looked a lot nicer and the flip clock was silly to take out its one of the coolest homescreen features that it flips like a Rolodex through the numbers, people oo and aa at that alone.

Last edited by SprintTouch08; 10-08-2008 at 06:58 PM.