View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 05:46 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [10/06/08] JUICY ROM 2.4.1 [Full CE OS 5.2.20755][TELUS][Sprint]

Quote:
Originally Posted by daoom View Post
If you click calendar on the TF3D home screen it will take you to the agenda for the day, or for the day of the appointment you clicked on if there is one there. If your default view is set to something other then Agenda then what you described will occur. This seems to be by design since it's always done this for me.

If you select "Start -> Calendar" or "Programs -> Calendar" then it will open in whatever default view you set.
This is correct and it is the default and intended behavior on the stock rom as well as Juicy's. It is not specific to Juicy's rom. It is not something that he changed.

Trust me, I spent a bit of time trying to figure out how to get the Calender button on the TF homescreen under the clock to default to Month view. It is not possible with the default Outlook calendar.

The solution I posted earlier is to run a 3rd party calendar (I use TouchCal) and map the calendar button to your 3rd party calendar using an app called SSMAPA (which you can find with a simple search on XDA). SSMAPA was tricky to figure out but it does work.