PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 03:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Lite O.a.T. ROMs | Because lite & O.a.T.s are good for you. | Updated Oct. 30, 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Sorry to post this here. (I will erase this post later)

O.a.T. Happy Halloween.
I had PM you twice (oct 28 & Oct 30), just thinking if maybe your inbox are full (it has a limit of 250 msgs)???
IF not, sorry.

I have some idea, (are only ideas or a suggestions, I don't want to invade your wills or your concept of your thread, with this has said I hope to make you understand that I respect your work and just want to share my idea, but anything you do or any decision you take is only yours and it will be respect it, because you are the owner and this Thread is your baby),

1.- I was thinking is you would like to add the cabs from Josh3794 to your list,
I guess is a pain in the ass to make this, but it will be nice to have this "One place reservoir" to look for and to point for others.
2.- I don't Know if it possible, but I have did this in my work. I made an "iframe" that show a "Public folder" from for example "Windows Live Skydrive" (AKA OLD Microsoft Office WorkSpace and TODAY Windows Live Office Web apps). So in this way is Easy to update the download files, and the link to this space is always the same.
Maybe you can put and "iframe" for your FileFactory's download files. Sorry I don't know if this is possible it just an idea.
I think I answered PM of Oct. 28, but only now just saw PM of Oct. 30. Will get back to you on this.

Re: 1, can and will do. Re: 2, I'll probably be in the Diamond ROM business only for another couple of months. Then, the family and friends will all be upgrading our phones. It's been quite a site when we all walk in to the Sprint store and ask to see a manager! Then the fun begins; have gotten some pretty good deals. I digress, but for this short period of time not sure the iframe effort is worth it on my part since there would only maybe be a new sys or two and maybe 2.5.2020. By the way, I think the only way I would do a 2020 is if it is not an OBoe/Chinese port.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipdoozy View Post
thank you OAT this the kitchen i use
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp-up...hen-clean.html
i also use the 21914 sys files cause i like the start button on top thank you again
i would like to install my own cabs. maybe even be uc compliant =)
Got the kitchen downloaded and incorporated the 21914 (6.5), 23138 (6.5.3), and 23569 (6.5.5) sys's. Now what exactly is the "something new" you would like to try, e.g., a light 2.5.2016 with RSS that can be activated via the Start menu or a quick link? I personally think that is the best version of Sense out there for the Diamond in terms of compatibility and performance. Finally, do you have an old .erv file so I can get an idea of what's been included in your ROMs?

Last edited by O.a.T.; 10-31-2010 at 05:04 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Re: Lite O.a.T. ROMs | Because lite & O.a.T.s are good for you. | Updated Oct. 30, 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
I think I answered PM of Oct. 28, but only now just saw PM of Oct. 30. Will get back to you on this.

Re: 1, can and will do. Re: 2, I'll probably be in the Diamond ROM business only for another couple of months .... I digress, but for this short period of time not sure the iframe effort is worth it on my part since there would only maybe be a new sys or two and maybe 2.5.2020. By the way, I think the only way I would do a 2020 is if it is not an OBoe/Chinese port.
Happy for YOU, sniff sniff for ME.
How much phones are you going to upgrade?? Ask for a group discount at least!!!
FYI Sprint is making a kind of poll to research which are the plataform tecnology their user wants.
So I guess a lot of changes are coming. Anyway I think Android is a better bet for the next two year. Do you know if in "Los Chaves, NM" are gona be 4G soon??

Thanks again O.a.T. ,
nº 1, will be nice. I gues you are totally correct with nº2 (in this context).
So Far I will go back to Sys21681 since 21683 still be buggy after some fixes.

I hope you can leave us with a Clean LITE ROM, no CHT, no Titanium, no Maxsense, No "Fingerfriendly Keyboard", No Calculator or a Dark cool skin for calculator and a less ringtones. And Dark square Windows Softkey as in your 21681/themed ROM.
SO in this way it will be more easy for make apps updates in the Phone and to take off CHT if it get buggy.

P.S. es que hecho de menos el teclado en español en el "FingerFriendly Keyboard", ya se, ya se, Sorry.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 10-31-2010 at 06:27 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:14 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Happy for YOU, sniff sniff for ME.
How much phones are you going to upgrade??
FYI Sprint is making a kind of poll to research which are the plataform tecnology their user wants.
So I guess a lot of changes are comming. Anyway I think Android is a better bed for the next two year. Do you know if in "los Chaves, NM" are gona be 4G soon??

P.
We're changing out between 10 and 12 phones. Probably odd man out here, but I like the Windows 7 Phone technology the best, although at this point I think the early models are too risky so we'll probably go android. No 4G here in NM or any definite plans that I've heard of, and I hate paying $10/month for promises! Probably part of our negotiations.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work

Quote:
We're changing out between 10 and 12 phones. Probably odd man out here, but I like the Windows 7 Phone technology the best, although at this point I think the early models are too risky so we'll probably go android. No 4G here in NM or any definite plans that I've heard of, and I hate paying $10/month for promises! Probably part of our negotiations.
You should ask for a corporate account, LOL.
mmm me too where my old man live (VA) there is no 4G, so Droid X is like the best bet for now for Him.
Are Verizon in your zone??? Did Sprint has better offers (in plans) for you?? I think Verizon has just release a new limit data plan for just U$15 for Smartphones (before only exist the unlimit plan for u$30).
ANyway, I guess December will be full of Good Deals!!!

P.S.: I think I had not point this but maybe is good info for all the folks that with almost all your ROMs I forget what was a Dead-crash (need take off the battery to reboot) or S.O.D. "Dead at weakup" [(turn off when charging or when sleep (locked)], So your ROMs are the most stable ROM for HTC DIAMOND 500 CDMA (Sprint).

Last edited by Sabroso; 11-02-2010 at 02:22 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon 4G

Another Drunk NPC is just getting started
Arrow Re: Lite O.a.T. ROMs | Because lite & O.a.T.s are good for you. | Updated Oct. 31, 20

Awesome!
But how about a lock screen?
Have you have ever "pocket dialed" anyone at a party after 12 AM?
Old 10-31-2010, 10:49 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: Lite O.a.T. ROMs | Because lite & O.a.T.s are good for you. | Updated Oct. 31, 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Drunk NPC View Post
Awesome!
But how about a lock screen?
Have you have ever "pocket dialed" anyone at a party after 12 AM?
I'm posting the cab that activates the WinMo lock screen via the standby button on the first post of this thread. I thought it worked really well.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond soon to be Evo :)

lucario07 is keeping up the good worklucario07 is keeping up the good work
Re: Lite O.a.T. ROMs | Because lite & O.a.T.s are good for you. | Updated Oct. 31, 20

O.a.T. do you know where I can find a wm wifi router cab?
Old 11-01-2010, 02:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

P.S.: I think I had not point this but maybe is good info for all the folks that with almost all your ROMs I forget what was a Dead-crash (need take of the battery to reboot) or S.O.D. "Dead at weakup" [(turn off when charging of when sleep (locked)], So your ROMs are the most stable ROM for HTC DIAMOND 500 CDMA (Sprint).
I could not agree more

O.a.T roms are great, light weight and have a great battery life
Old 11-01-2010, 03:48 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon 4G

Another Drunk NPC is just getting started
Thumbs up Re: Lite O.a.T. ROMs | Because lite & O.a.T.s are good for you. | Updated Oct. 31, 20

Quote:
I'm posting the cab that activates the WinMo lock screen via the standby button on the first post of this thread. I thought it worked really well.
Wow! That was fast. Thanks!
I'll let you know how it goes.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogal/tp1/tp2...

slipdoozy is becoming a great contributor

Got the kitchen downloaded and incorporated the 21914 (6.5), 23138 (6.5.3), and 23569 (6.5.5) sys's. Now what exactly is the "something new" you would like to try, e.g., a light 2.5.2016 with RSS that can be activated via the Start menu or a quick link? I personally think that is the best version of Sense out there for the Diamond in terms of compatibility and performance. Finally, do you have an old .erv file so I can get an idea of what's been included in your ROMs?[/QUOTE]

I dont save the roms .erv. Hum, well i can install any apps via cabs the reason i went to you was how good reports and speed of rom. Everytime I tried to "cook" sense 2.5.xxxx into anything the phone would just slow down way to much... I was hoping your rom would give me a new life on this phone. Like you im probably going to android in december and also dont feel like paying $10 for 4G and no 4G availiablity here. So basically just a super lite rom with the minimum files to get sense running smoothly the one you stated 2.5.2016 should be just fine. Thank you again.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development