View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 05:47 PM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Lite O.a.T. ROMs | Because lite & O.a.T.s are good for you. | Updated Oct. 30, 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
We're changing out between 10 and 12 phones. Probably odd man out here, but I like the Windows 7 Phone technology the best, although at this point I think the early models are too risky so we'll probably go android. No 4G here in NM or any definite plans that I've heard of, and I hate paying $10/month for promises! Probably part of our negotiations.
You should ask for a corporate account, LOL.
mmm me too where my old man live (VA) there is no 4G, so Droid X is like the best bet for now for Him.
Are Verizon in your zone??? Did Sprint has better offers (in plans) for you?? I think Verizon has just release a new limit data plan for just U$15 for Smartphones (before only exist the unlimit plan for u$30).
ANyway, I guess December will be full of Good Deals!!!

P.S.: I think I had not point this but maybe is good info for all the folks that with almost all your ROMs I forget what was a Dead-crash (need take off the battery to reboot) or S.O.D. "Dead at weakup" [(turn off when charging or when sleep (locked)], So your ROMs are the most stable ROM for HTC DIAMOND 500 CDMA (Sprint).
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 11-02-2010 at 02:22 PM.