PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: bell

sonic101mk2 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Light O.a.T. ROMs | Because Light & O.a.T.s are good for you | Updated Oct. 28, 2

Hi O.A.T. For the problem with maxsense roms concerning not being able to select programs from the list at the bottom. you can slide down and see them if you hold your thumb, but if your phone has direction buttons like the diamond you can use them to select the program you want. it's messy but at leas you don't have to make new link and such.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Light O.a.T. ROMs | Because Light & O.a.T.s are good for you | Updated Oct. 28, 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic101mk2 View Post
Hi O.A.T. For the problem with maxsense roms concerning not being able to select programs from the list at the bottom. you can slide down and see them if you hold your thumb, but if your phone has direction buttons like the diamond you can use them to select the program you want. it's messy but at leas you don't have to make new link and such.
Never tried that! Thanks for the tip. Will put this on the Special Notes section, with credit to you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:41 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: A taskmanager for Win6.5.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post

I PMed you with my report on beta ROM 2016.21683,
In anything you would like to help you with your new Thread or ROM let us know!!!

Best Regards Sabroso
Gracias por todo hermano.

Also, sent back a pm with some responses, observations and questions about your report on 2016.21683. Get back to me via pm when you can.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-29-2010, 04:54 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogal/tp1/tp2...

slipdoozy is becoming a great contributor
Re: Lite O.a.T. ROMs | Because lite & O.a.T.s are good for you. | Updated Oct. 28, 20

Hi OAT, i asked you on the closed Lite thread... If your rom would work with a touch pro, well crap it didnt =( Said something like wrong device. Anyways if i ask really nice can you make me a rom thats touch pro compatable? I have sprint cdma TP. Or maybe could i get your ext folder on your kitchen and ill cook it into my own rom. Thank you for either. Ive been using titanium rom for like a year and looking for a change.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Yes
Carrier: OK

tramah is a n00b
Re: Lite O.a.T. ROMs | Because lite & O.a.T.s are good for you. | Updated Oct. 28, 20

When I tried using the Rom with RSS.. whenever my alarm goes off, it pretty much mutes my alarm. I turned off any feed I had and it started working again. Alarm doesn't repeat for me though, it just makes the sound once then stops and doesn't autosnooze or doesn't continue until I click dismiss.. i liked that feature more

Thanks though good rom for sure
Old 10-30-2010, 04:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond 500

mac87 is a n00b

plz.... cud any1 upload it on any other server cuz filefactory luks like looping :S
Old 10-30-2010, 12:08 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipdoozy View Post
Hi OAT, i asked you on the closed Lite thread... If your rom would work with a touch pro, well crap it didnt =( Said something like wrong device. Anyways if i ask really nice can you make me a rom thats touch pro compatable? I have sprint cdma TP. Or maybe could i get your ext folder on your kitchen and ill cook it into my own rom. Thank you for either. Ive been using titanium rom for like a year and looking for a change.
I'd cook you up a rom, but my kitchen isn't set up for TP. I looked quickly here at PPCGeeks for a TP kitchen that I could grab the files from, but couldn't find one. In regards to my EXT, my kitchen is really a mess supporting 2012, 2016, 2018, and 2019. Those, in conjunction with all the different associated packages for those builds, makes the EXT folder a particular nightmare to sort out without the history of those developments. 'Fraid all I can offer is if you have a TP kitchen that you can upload I'll take a look at it and see what I can do, but it will have to be in my "spare" time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramah View Post
When I tried using the Rom with RSS.. whenever my alarm goes off, it pretty much mutes my alarm. I turned off any feed I had and it started working again. Alarm doesn't repeat for me though, it just makes the sound once then stops and doesn't autosnooze or doesn't continue until I click dismiss.. i liked that feature more

Thanks though good rom for sure
You using 2018? 2016 seems to be working correctly, but it doesn't have the RSS window on the homepage. Anyone else seeing this? My first guess is that the processor is being overwhelmed. Did you also kill the RSS program? What else have you installed? Seems I remember something in the old thread about alarms or sounds being cut off, but it was caused by something installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac87 View Post
plz.... cud any1 upload it on any other server cuz filefactory luks like looping :S
Just tried downloading a file and no problems. You might want to give it another shot.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 10-30-2010 at 03:04 PM.
Old 10-30-2010, 02:10 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

For those wanting the Compact QWERTY or other keyboards, found a cab developed by Programmatix that allows easy selection. Seems to work fine on my 2016.21681. Just install, then go into the start menu in a folder called Tools. There you'll see a program titled EZInput SIP Menu. Click on it. Seems to take a bit to load up, so be patient while it does. The cab is posted on the first post of this thread.
Old 10-30-2010, 05:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Question Re: Lite O.a.T. ROMs | Because lite & O.a.T.s are good for you. | Updated Oct. 30, 20

O.a.T. Happy Halloween.

I have some idea, (are only ideas or a suggestions, I don't want to invade your wills or your concept of your thread, with this has said I hope to make you understand that I respect your work and just want to share my idea, but anything you do or any decision you take is only yours and it will be respect it, because you are the owner and this Thread is your baby),

1.- I was thinking is you would like to add the cabs from Josh3794 to your list,
I guess is a pain in the ass to make this, but it will be nice to have this "One place reservoir" to look for and to point for others.
2.- I don't Know if it possible, but I have did this in my work. I made an "iframe" that show a "Public folder" from for example "Windows Live Skydrive" (AKA OLD Microsoft Office WorkSpace and TODAY Windows Live Office Web apps). So in this way is Easy to update the download files, and the link to this space is always the same.
Maybe you can put and "iframe" for your FileFactory's download files. Sorry I don't know if this is possible is just an idea.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 10-31-2010 at 06:06 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 06:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogal/tp1/tp2...

slipdoozy is becoming a great contributor
Re: Lite O.a.T. ROMs | Because lite & O.a.T.s are good for you. | Updated Oct. 30, 20

thank you OAT this the kitchen i use
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp-up...hen-clean.html
i also use the 21914 sys files cause i like the start button on top thank you again
i would like to install my own cabs. maybe even be uc compliant =)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development