PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 02:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/13/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanep13 View Post
Hello Amikam,
Wow! You are good.
Was looking forward to the 21896 but guess that can be skipped and jump straight to the 21897 lite version. Will charge the phone and flash tonight.

Thanks for all your hard work and time, it is very much appreciated.
i guess ill have to make a light version now... since u expecting it...
i wasn't planing on a light version yet... but ill cook one up right now and put it up also.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [3/13/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

great rom, where can I get the stock white flip clock and task bar

Last edited by kyrumo; 03-23-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:12 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

ok... so both 21897 versions are up.
ill update 6.5.5 later.
i updated a lot of packages to the new sprint tp2 packages, also some oem drivers.
changed the skin a little... wallpaper, folder icons and a little more.
manila locker now works as it should.(thanks mwalt).
standard versions will not have chome or wmlockscreen in them, it is dumb to even keep it since we are all using manila... don't even know why i kept it in to begin with.
im still in the skinning processes so somethings will change in future updates.

please... if u guys dont like the wallpaper at all... let me know... im still considering changing it to something else.(ill post some screen shots of other things i had in mind later on).

also, i was thinking about lowering the pagepool to 20mb instead of 24mb. what do u guys think about that, and if any of u guys has been using it with 20mb page pool, how was the speed? from my checks the is no difference, but im not really a heavy user. if i change to 20 we'll get a little more free space.

here are some screen shots from the new rom:

have fun.

Last edited by amikam; 03-23-2010 at 08:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Procter is becoming a great contributor
Re: [3/23/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Great effort amikam! Have you tried GadgetFreak's task bar before? I used his rom before and was amazed by the beauty and response time. Here is a link FYI: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...30&postcount=6

I think he also had a customized theme which looks stunning as well. You can check his rom for that.

Last edited by Procter; 03-23-2010 at 04:43 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
great rom, where can I get the stock white flip clock and task bar
here is a link to someone's cab on xda...
he says it works... if it doesn't ill make u one.
White flip clock.cab
Old 03-23-2010, 04:21 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [3/23/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procter View Post
Great effort amikam! Have I tried GadgetFreak's task bar before? I used his rom before and was amazed by the beauty and response time. Here is a link FYI: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...30&postcount=6
thanks man... i know it already... actually i think i know all of the ones that exists unless they are very new.
i've been looking for one that might replace what i've got... but im also not a fan of the colors and such...
Old 03-23-2010, 04:25 PM
VIP Member

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
here is a link to someone's cab on xda...
he says it works... if it doesn't ill make u one.
White flip clock.cab
Thanks, I have the Alltel Diamond and evetually the rev A icon comes up and my battery meter does not work, the flip clock works thanks

Last edited by kyrumo; 03-23-2010 at 04:30 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:33 PM
VIP Member

Im looking for the original task bar if anybody has it
Old 03-23-2010, 04:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: WOW New beta ROM Sys-21897/Sence-2012 (Real WM6.5 AKU Standard)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
WOW AMikam, that was fast!!! I was answering (I'm starting to think I'm too slow to write/answer, lol) when I received the update from "webpage update scanner" (a plugin for FF3.6) that you add new ROMs (sys-21897). Thanks I will Flash it tonight, "counting the minutes now"....LOL
Amikam if you want I will post tonight the new 6 screens as you have in first page, don't matter the carrier say "Iusacell"???? Any other screen shot you want??? I don't know if stock's tab works here (I use my mobiler, and it take great easy and sharp screen photos)
Thanks again!!!
IF ANYONE
need help with DredSensor let me know, I will be glad to help.
thanks for the screen shots offer... i've put something up already, just a sec before i read your message.
but since im not completely sure about the wallpaper its just posted in a post and not the top of the thread.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:54 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
Im looking for the original task bar if anybody has it
dude... google it...
you will find, i promise.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development