PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 08:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro foO!
Carrier: Sprint

jevsays is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Thank you Sprint!

Just wanted to write a post and share my happiness with you all about my past experience with Sprint...

I received my TP a month or so after it came out free due to having insurance with my 6800. My 6800 was acting up and since they did not carry that model anymore they upgraded me to the TP brand spanking new out of the box!

Just recently my TP started acting up to where i would have to hold the HTC logo on the screen down in order for the screen to work properly, so I took it in to a Sprint repair store. They examined my phone and ended up replacing the top portion of the phone (the screen). It was back to normal and working great until I tried to make a call later on in the night... Comes to find out that the piece they replaced had a broken ear piece and was in no working condition. I had to use the speaker phone in order to hear the other party speak. I took the phone in once again and they told me they had no replacement parts nor phones at the time. Luckily, the young lady working, which may I add was smokin' hot, told me that they would have to order another phone but will probably be refurbished. I worked my charm and i persuaded her into ordering me a new one and she fell into my trap. She put in an order for a brand new TP with express delivery.

The next day I go back and they pull out a new TP fresh in the box wrapped and everything looking beautiful!! Mine had a couple knicks and scratches from minor drops. AAAnnndd, from past threads I have read, I wanted to take the extra step and ask if I could keep the old battery to use as a spare and guess what....? Now I have two batteries, a brand new phone, and two of everything because I was given the box (e.g. stylus, ear piece, case..). And the best thing of all was that i received all this FOR FREE! Thanks you Sprint!

Sorry for the long post... but I figured that some of you out there may run into the same situation I was and fortunately come out on top like I did!

Cheers.:he adbang:
Old 05-03-2009, 08:19 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: Thank you Sprint!

congrats. now you can update your profile and get rid of the mogul tag lol!
Old 05-03-2009, 08:19 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

nice.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:22 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

jevsays is a n00b

done. ha.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

i also think sprint is giving tps as replacements because they were out of moguls. but congrats anyway!
Old 05-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yes i started a thread about this a couple months ago. i Run a Sprint ASC and a similar situation happend to myself as well...except my keyboard went out on me in the firsts week of having my new TP...so they sent another New TP...thus i have...well had two of everything. all i kept was the extra backhousing and battery i gave the rest away to customers who werent jerks lol haha..

so remember play nice in the stores, it really goes a long way. (sorry completely off topic. I just hate when a customer walks in and throws his phone on my desk and just says "NOW FIX IT!" i hand them their phone back and say "Now Step Out Side And Start This Conversations Over Again." lol)

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
Old 05-03-2009, 09:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

stifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regularstifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regularstifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regularstifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to stifiling

jus wondering...what makes you want to share this information with 250,000 other people? do you want them to try it too? say all 250,000 did this because of this great and useful advice....and now they're out of equipment and yours breaks again. and now u're stuck with it...wouldn't you kind of be upset with yourself?

i'm going to go do this tomorrow and get me a new phone too. i think everyone on the site should do it.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:14 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

jevsays is a n00b

wtf?

what kinda negativity is that?

you're pitiful, bro.
haa.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Nice, you lucked up big time, imagine people getting a free TP upgrade from the 6700.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

zepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I Got My Tp For $1.05 And Returned My Crappy Mogul...

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion