View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 08:14 PM
jevsays
Lurker

jevsays is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Thank you Sprint!

Just wanted to write a post and share my happiness with you all about my past experience with Sprint...

I received my TP a month or so after it came out free due to having insurance with my 6800. My 6800 was acting up and since they did not carry that model anymore they upgraded me to the TP brand spanking new out of the box!

Just recently my TP started acting up to where i would have to hold the HTC logo on the screen down in order for the screen to work properly, so I took it in to a Sprint repair store. They examined my phone and ended up replacing the top portion of the phone (the screen). It was back to normal and working great until I tried to make a call later on in the night... Comes to find out that the piece they replaced had a broken ear piece and was in no working condition. I had to use the speaker phone in order to hear the other party speak. I took the phone in once again and they told me they had no replacement parts nor phones at the time. Luckily, the young lady working, which may I add was smokin' hot, told me that they would have to order another phone but will probably be refurbished. I worked my charm and i persuaded her into ordering me a new one and she fell into my trap. She put in an order for a brand new TP with express delivery.

The next day I go back and they pull out a new TP fresh in the box wrapped and everything looking beautiful!! Mine had a couple knicks and scratches from minor drops. AAAnnndd, from past threads I have read, I wanted to take the extra step and ask if I could keep the old battery to use as a spare and guess what....? Now I have two batteries, a brand new phone, and two of everything because I was given the box (e.g. stylus, ear piece, case..). And the best thing of all was that i received all this FOR FREE! Thanks you Sprint!

Sorry for the long post... but I figured that some of you out there may run into the same situation I was and fortunately come out on top like I did!

Cheers.:he adbang: