PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 01:15 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SERO Premium

yes you can.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 09-23-2010, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishpony View Post
I haven't read this whole thread but does anyone know if you will be able to go back to the $30/month plan if you upgrade? Reason i'm asking is that i'm buying a used evo to play with but I want to make sure i can go back to my TP2 and pay $30 if i want to.
Yes you can.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

noreboy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangst View Post
Yes you can.
I thought the answer to this would've been no since it's a plan they no longer offer.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Crossova is just getting started
Re: SERO to allow other phones

Heres a question that i dont think has been answered. If i am a SERO customer that is out of contract (as of 9-1-10), will i still be eligable for the SERO premium service? Its already 9-24 and i havent gotten any letter stating that my plan will change. Getting a bit worried.

The touch pro is like waking up to a super model, and shes just waiting there whispering in your ear vs the mogul being some fugly chick that wakes you up with constant irregularly timed snoring
Old 09-24-2010, 11:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vintercept™
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossova View Post
Heres a question that i dont think has been answered. If i am a SERO customer that is out of contract (as of 9-1-10), will i still be eligable for the SERO premium service? Its already 9-24 and i havent gotten any letter stating that my plan will change. Getting a bit worried.
Sprint | Already an Everything Plus or SERO customer?
Old 09-24-2010, 01:47 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossova View Post
yes you will be. i wouldn't worry about not getting any letter personally from Sprint. it seems like whatever their reasons are, only some people received a letter about it.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:00 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Quote:
Originally Posted by noreboy View Post
I thought the answer to this would've been no since it's a plan they no longer offer.
McGuire’s Law » Blog Archive » Psst… The Palm Pre is now available through Everything Plus

about 3/4 of the way down with Russ's response to a TJ dated 08/25/10. he states that a person that upgraded to the SERO premium plan using an inconic device can revert back to the regular SERO plan...if the customer went back to using a non-iconic device.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

steelio is a n00b

Basically they premium stuff is just add ons. So it is like you keep the sero plan then add $10 for 4g. Then another $10 for any mobile and nav. That is how it was simplified explained 2 me last time i called. .... oh and will not be in the computers until the 30th and ready to sell on the 1st.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work

This maybe a dumb question but i do not see it explained anywhere so i thought i will ask. I currently have the sero 1250. From what i am reading, on Oct 1, my plan will automatically be switched from the 49.99/mo plan to the 59.99/mo, is this correct? One of the "benefits" of this is to now have anytime mobile to mobile which will allow me to call any mobile number (regardless of carrier) without using my minutes? If this is the case, what is the purpose of my 1250 minutes? Are they strictly for when i call landline or business phone numbers? Im not sure if i am catching the benefit/user of the anytime mobile to mobile with my sero plan....any explaination? Thanks
Old 09-27-2010, 11:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

miediev is a n00b

^on 10/1 the choice to move to "sero premium" is all yours. not mandatory.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion

Tags
sero