PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 09:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Simple Guide 7/7/11, 6 Easy Steps (15 min): ANDROID TP2 DL links, FRX06, GingerBr

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
We're all testing together... let's get this win7 USB working!! I'll be doing all the rest of USB posting in the new usb thread
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/android-tp...twork-how.html
Could you try step 1 of post #2 & let me know if any change? In that thread plz...
Sorry bud, I was away for the weekend so I didn't get to test any of your steps. I will try them right now and give feedbacks!!!

EDIT: So I tried the first step in post two of that thread and unfortunately it did not help with the problem. Again, the phone is telling me that it is tethered but I don't have any internet connection to the PC.

Last edited by tkedch; 07-10-2011 at 09:57 PM.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:11 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status
Threadstarter

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: Simple Guide 7/7/11, 6 Easy Steps (15 min): ANDROID TP2 DL links, FRX06, GingerBr

if u read last 2 days of posts in both threads... win7 not working.. arrrghhh said u mentioned win7
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
if u read last 2 days of posts in both threads... win7 not working.. arrrghhh said u mentioned win7
Yeah, I read about win7 not working at posting. So I apologize for that redundant post. Yeah, I do have win7 on all my PC's.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

u2rock is a n00b

Is it possible to say FRX06 is better than Gingebread since 2.3 doesn't have GPS and data working properly for Sprint TP2?. I download gingerbread and I tried to run GPS based applications and my phone hangs and I have to take the battery out.
Thanks.
Old 07-16-2011, 10:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: MetroPCS

Trev23sks is a n00b
Re: Simple Guide, 6 Easy Steps (15 min): 6/23 ANDROID TP2 DL links, FRX06, GingerBre

It didnt work for me it said it couldnt find cd/sdcard
Old 07-16-2011, 11:08 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: Simple Guide, 6 Easy Steps (15 min): 6/23 ANDROID TP2 DL links, FRX06, GingerBre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev23sks View Post
Uh... what build? Please post questions like this in the build thread, with A LOT more info...

Like maybe what phone you have (RHOD400, etc) what happened before, where this happened in the process (I'm assuming boot process?) - basically kill us with detail. More detail the better, because otherwise everyone has to make wild assumptions.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: MetroPCS

Trev23sks is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Uh... what build? Please post questions like this in the build thread, with A LOT more info...

Like maybe what phone you have (RHOD400, etc) what happened before, where this happened in the process (I'm assuming boot process?) - basically kill us with detail. More detail the better, because otherwise everyone has to make wild assumptions.
Sorry i have a RHOD400 on metro pcs service and im trying to remove the roaming indicator
Old 07-16-2011, 12:54 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Sorry i have a RHOD400 on metro pcs service and im trying to remove the roaming indicator
...build? Have you seen FRX07? Should run w/o any roaming indicators. Hot off the presses.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-17-2011, 02:18 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status
Threadstarter

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
you have to su (super user), get to root cd .., cd.. or cd (space) /sdcard... but just do 7 like arrrghhh said

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
...build? Have you seen FRX07? Should run w/o any roaming indicators. Hot off the presses.
yea,

Go with 07 folks, dump, DL & light up.
Old 07-17-2011, 09:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

aristowong is a n00b
Re: Simple Guide FRX07!!, 6 Easy Steps (15 min): ANDROID TP2 DL links, FRX06, GingerB

having trouble enabling backlight keyboard on FRX07, anyone else have this issue?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2