PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 04:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sensation 4G
Carrier: Sprint

tacotoy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [7/16] NEW FROYO BUILD V3

my accounts are all fubared now with the blazin 2.2.... but its awesome!!!! im thinking that carrying over your data file this time around might not work....
Old 07-17-2010, 08:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint postpaid

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [7/16] NEW FROYO BUILD V3

the blazn one is awesome, but I couldn't access the market. Kept gettin' force close. It kept lockin' up for me.

I might step down the overclock a little bit.

EDIT: The battery meter fix/workaround is weird on this one too. I booted up android, and it showed my battery almost dead so i plugged the phone in and it immediately said "charged". didn't show "charging" LOL.. minor fluke I think until we get power management working
Old 07-17-2010, 09:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Rhodium 500

matreciman is just getting started

Hey guys, does anyone else here play Pocket Empires? I installed the newest froyo 2.2 build and LOVING it, but when I installed Pocket Empires and tried to play it logged me into some other account. Repsac is the name. But the game wont allow me to log out and login to my own account. I have no clue what to do here. I have tried clearing the cache for PE, tried a re-install and neither worked. Any suggestions other than to switch back to an older build? This game is basicly the only reason I use Android...can't wait untill Sprint employees can purchase the EVO!
Old 07-17-2010, 11:32 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

revaaron is keeping up the good workrevaaron is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddymikey1975 View Post
the blazn one is awesome, but I couldn't access the market. Kept gettin' force close. It kept lockin' up for me.
I can't access the market either on blazn. it just crashes.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

RobsOnLine is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by revaaron View Post
I can't access the market either on blazn. it just crashes.
I had this Problem too. I had to delete everything on my SD card (including my data.img file) and reinstall Blazn. That fixed Market Place for me.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pdawg17 is keeping up the good workpdawg17 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddymikey1975 View Post
EDIT: The battery meter fix/workaround is weird on this one too. I booted up android, and it showed my battery almost dead so i plugged the phone in and it immediately said "charged". didn't show "charging" LOL.. minor fluke I think until we get power management working
This happens to me too...at first I thought it was my new car charger...so do you think it is still actually charging?
Old 07-17-2010, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Us Cellular

lioncat55 is keeping up the good worklioncat55 is keeping up the good work

I HATE LAUNCHER PRO!

Now that i am done ranting.

I love every thing about the other version of froyo but i cant stand launcher pro...any way to get stock back?
Old 07-17-2010, 01:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 whoo-hoo

B-Real206 is a n00b

what's wrong with launcher pro. I absolutely love it! Probably my favorite launcher!
Old 07-17-2010, 01:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint postpaid

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
This happens to me too...at first I thought it was my new car charger...so do you think it is still actually charging?
Not sure, it didnt shut down LOL...

After I couldnt browse the market i booted back into Winblows...

I'll play around w/ it some more later and see..
Old 07-17-2010, 02:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

xboxp is becoming a great contributor

First off, thanks all for this great product. I finally give it a try and it blow me away. Can't believe how good it is.

Here is my question hope someone can answer it.

1) I use this android on Sprint phone, I read couple thread that you have to remove the SIM card to get signal to work. Is this require? Because I install and run the latest release and my signal and 3G working fine w/o any problem.

2) Is USB tether working on this build? I plug in the usb to my computer but the phone doesn't seems to see it. Whenever try to turn on the USB tether, it said "USB not connected".

3) Ater I charge the phone, and unplug it, the LED turn orange and stay orange for as long as I run android (overnight). Is it only my phone doing this?

4) Is there to make the incall volume to be louder? It seems like the incall volume control has no effect. No matter what the incall volume meter said, it's still a constant volume.

Thanks all.

Last edited by xboxp; 07-17-2010 at 02:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps