PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 12:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

heady4614 is keeping up the good workheady4614 is keeping up the good workheady4614 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [5/10] GPS NOW WORKING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2niceguy View Post
I still got no service..please help
have you taken out your sim card
Old 05-23-2010, 12:30 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [5/10] GPS NOW WORKING!

I should have asked that!
I hope he did.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

heady4614 is keeping up the good workheady4614 is keeping up the good workheady4614 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
I should have asked that!
I hope he did.
consistently no service after everything. dosnt sound to me like he did
Old 05-23-2010, 02:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: n/a

2niceguy is a n00b

hi guys,
it works now ...LOL..thank you so much...but the battery keep saying only 9% left..that really fast..

thank you again..
i'm trying to learn how to use it right now
Old 05-23-2010, 02:33 PM
N00b

2niceguy is a n00b

how do i use GPS? it show i'm in euro now..LOL

Last edited by 2niceguy; 05-23-2010 at 02:35 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
how do i use GPS?
you have to have your gps set in winmo first just makes it faster then go to general settings and turn on your gps in droid

Quote:
hi guys,
it works now ...LOL..thank you so much...but the battery keep saying only 9% left..that really fast..

thank you again..
the power management isnt working for droid so it will always say your batt is low thats just something your gonna have to learn to ignore till they get that fixed. just remember if you started up with a full batt you should have enough to run all day then charge.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:45 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
2nice...you should use one of your thanks on heady since he reminded all of us to remove the sim card.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:46 PM
N00b

2niceguy is a n00b

[QUOTE=heady4614;1769038]you have to have your gps set in winmo first just makes it faster then go to general settings and turn on your gps in droid

Can you tell more detail how to set it ?cause i'm too noob

thank you
Old 05-23-2010, 02:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP

Quote:
hi guys,

thank you again..
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by heady4614 View Post
you have to have your gps set in winmo first just makes it faster then go to general settings and turn on your gps in droid

the power management isnt working for droid so it will always say your batt is low thats just something your gonna have to learn to ignore till they get that fixed. just remember if you started up with a full batt you should have enough to run all day then charge.

Both of these are only half answers... granted they are both answers to questions that the answers can be EASILY found, by doing a little simple reading. There is a reason that F.A.Q. is HUGE on the first post, and that in bright red letters underneath it it states clearly, "READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS".

Your GPS isn't going to work at all, even if you get a lock in WinMo first, unless you either read/search through this thread, or go the the main project hub and use the correct rootfs file that contains the appropriate fix for GPS.

The battery meter, as stated in the first post under "Things not working in this build", the FAQ at the main project hub, AND the WiKi (so i know you did not read ANY of these), is not working correctly. It does have a bug, and is off by about 50%. By reading the thread, or by going to the main hub page you could have also found a fix for this.

In conclusion by reading either the thread, or the main project hub you would have 1) already known about this issue and not littered the thread with unnecessary questions and 2) learned how to fix them.

Thanks

http://sites.google.com/site/androidport/

Last edited by Reefermattness; 05-23-2010 at 05:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:36 PM
N00b

2niceguy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefermattness View Post
Both of these are only half answers... granted they are both answers to questions that the answers can be EASILY found, by doing a little simple reading. There is a reason that F.A.Q. is HUGE on the first post, and that in bright red letters underneath it it states clearly, "READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS".

Your GPS isn't going to work at all, even if you get a lock in WinMo first, unless you either read/search through this thread, or go the the main project hub and use the correct rootfs file that contains the appropriate fix for GPS.

The battery meter, as stated in the first post under "Things not working in this build", the FAQ at the main project hub, AND the WiKi (so i know you did not read ANY of these), is not working correctly. It does have a bug, and is off by about 50%. By reading the thread, or by going to the main hub page you could have also found a fix for this.

In conclusion by reading either the thread, or the main project hub you would have 1) already known about this issue and not littered the thread with unnecessary questions and 2) learned how to fix them.

Thanks

http://sites.google.com/site/androidport/
thanks man...let me read and crash
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps