PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2010, 09:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)
Carrier: Sprint

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

[QUOTE=aldamon;1974542]The reference build with Launcher Pro installed from the Market is pretty damn zippy.

I would do that but it seems that the blazn builds are a lot quicker because reefer takes out the bloatware. But thx I might try tht if it doesn't come out soon.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2010, 09:41 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
I would do that but it seems that the blazn builds are a lot quicker because reefer takes out the bloatware. But thx I might try tht if it doesn't come out soon.
What bloatware? He adds some apps, themes it, and OCs it... About the only thing that's not easily done is the themeing.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Android v2.2 Froyo (FRX00B): 700MHz Overclock // Auto Memory Manager // ClockSync // BLAZN Theme w/ transparent notification tray // Bloatware Removed // LauncherPro Home // Start Menu Shortcut // WM Start-up Utility w/ Update Tool.

It says bloatware removed on project android about blazn. So idk but wouldn't it perform better and faster since this is removed?
Old 10-16-2010, 12:11 AM
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Huh... Honestly never noticed that. Now I'm curious what he considers bloatware
Old 10-16-2010, 12:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Ya idk either but blazn does seem snapier then reference and i overclocked both of them the same so idk. Hey do you know when reefer is going to release the new blazn build cuz i know you talk with him thx ahead of time if you do.
Old 10-16-2010, 12:41 AM
Testing Extraordinaire

Sorry bro... no info on that from me.

I agree with you on blazn. Not sure what he sprinkles on it, but it's goooooood.
Old 10-16-2010, 01:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Ya i know it seems like each release gets snappier and snappier and its ok don't worry about i am just anxious to try it out. If you here anything about it will you plz post thx ahead of time.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

damage_them is keeping up the good workdamage_them is keeping up the good work

why does the newest reference just reboot randomly??? this is my first time using reference build
Old 10-16-2010, 10:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Optimus V
Carrier: Virgin Mobile

aldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
I stopped using BLAZN because I felt that the dark skinning inadvertantly drowned out some of the GUI elements. Maybe that has changed?

Anyway, to speed up the reference release, turn off all animations in Froyo, and in LauncherPro change both Opening speed settings to 10 and the Minimum scrolling speed to 100.

Last edited by aldamon; 10-16-2010 at 10:44 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-16-2010, 01:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Hey reef are you going to put up the blazn build today?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps