PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2010, 08:50 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [9/28] NEW START APP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by domoarigato View Post
anyone experiencing call drops mid call? and the phone loses service?
Yes, CDMA radio seems not so well supported. I avoid calls in Android for this reason, I've had the phone reset on me while on an important call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobeaglesjtj View Post
I thought the same thing until I started seeing on this thread, post#2131, and in many others- XDA thread, people with Touch Pro's and TP2's with different carriers having similar problems...
Try the new kernel dude. They fixed some incall sound stuff.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

twobeaglesjtj is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [9/28] NEW START APP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Yes, CDMA radio seems not so well supported. I avoid calls in Android for this reason, I've had the phone reset on me while on an important call.

Try the new kernel dude. They fixed some incall sound stuff.
Already tried new kernel, Test #5.....same issue...
Old 10-04-2010, 11:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lilpharaoh2003 is a n00b

hey i have a question when i am in android when i recieve incoming calls i cant hear them and they cant hear me? and does syncing with facebook work for anyone cause i click on it in settings but nothing comes up.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP

Ok guys n gals,

Sovereignty has another app update for you guys. This one includes lots of fixes for things like editing your own startup app, the unpackaging and applying of updates has been streamlined as well. Read below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignty View Post
http://reefermattness.scepterr.info/...artup1.2.3.CAB

(EDIT: Mirror for those who cant bypass warning screen: Download XDAndroidStartup1.2.3.CAB)

Ok, guys...just after releasing 1.2.2, I noticed something peculiar with the update system while I was preparing the latest and greatest package on Reefer's server (BTW after installing XDAndroid Startup 1.2.3, there is an update available that FIXES IN-CALL MICROPHONE!!!! - just click UPDATE in my app after installing 1.2.3 and you'll be ready to go - the new kernel also is supposed to fix shutdown)

FIXES in XDAndroid Startup 1.2.3:
* Pressing Update more than once without exiting the app caused a crash - FIXED!

* modules files were not being properly updated because each version changes the modules file name (DUH! - IDK why I screwed up that part! I KNEW THAT!) - FIXED!!

HAPPY DROIDING!!!!!!

On top of that new startup app, there is also the new kernel that is out, and as some have already noticed has SOME (not sure its 100% fixed, mixed reports) sound fixes for in call. Either head over to the web page and go to the tracking page for kernel updates, or use the new tool above (how handy, check it out if you have not its small, light and easy to use!!) and check for an update! There is one available!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey reefer when are you going to update your whole kernel package. what will be the new changes?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:36 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
hey reefer when are you going to update your whole kernel package. what will be the new changes?
The whole build packages? I dont know for sure. They are patching some stuff in the last build of Android, so eventually there will be some changes. It could be tomorrow, or it could be a week. There are a few different things it depends on.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

are you guys going to try to put the battery fix in and is the transitions speed in the app drawer and other things going to be fixed because it seems like things go a slow sometimes
Old 10-05-2010, 12:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: n/a
Carrier: sprint

domoarigato is a n00b

when things start getting corrupted, do i just replace the zimg file? i dont want to keep reisntalling the cab, its becoming a pita.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:05 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by domoarigato View Post
when things start getting corrupted, do i just replace the zimg file? i dont want to keep reisntalling the cab, its becoming a pita.
When things start getting corrupt you can just delete your data.img file. That is the file which stores all personal information.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker

so reefer some reason my app drawer seems to be a little laggy and a few other things idk y could you help
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps