PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2010, 01:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

fastmike is keeping up the good workfastmike is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [9/26] WORKING HW3D!

Thanks!

I compared your startup.txt with the one in the RAR and removed the following line and it worked
Code:
force_cdma=0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fubartv View Post
I got service and have Sprint. I have attached my startup.txt as winzip so for those having issues with NO SERVICE, this should do it for ya.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [9/26] WORKING HW3D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmike View Post
Thanks!

I compared your startup.txt with the one in the RAR and removed the following line and it worked
Code:
force_cdma=0
So your data worked on sprint without the force cdma command?

I got my data working, I was adding a htc_hw.force_cdma=1 to the end of the startup file and I did not realize there was already a force cdma in the middle. I deleted my addition and change the force cdma from 0 to 1 and data works fine now.
Programs: PocketIRC, Total Commander, Sprint Arcsoft MMS, Mocha FTP, GCzII, Groovemobile, Dotfred Taskmgr, Resco Radio, Kbd Controller, Explorer ext., Opera Mobile, Opera Mini 5, Skyfire, Bing, Azgard Tower defense, Palm Heros

Last edited by Masterface7; 09-27-2010 at 09:29 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

robj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterface7 View Post
So your data worked on sprint without the force cdma command?

I got my data working, I was adding a htc_hw.force_cdma=1 to the end of the startup file and I did not realize there was already a force cdma in the middle. I deleted my addition and change the force cdma from 0 to 1 and data works fine now.

OMG I can't believe I missed that! That line being in there twice was causing the 2 commands to cancel each other out. Thanks guys that worked wonders! Thats why I love this community.!

Don't just say THANKS click it!

Old 09-27-2010, 10:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

wud_e is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
I got service and have Sprint. I have attached my startup.txt as winzip so for those having issues with NO SERVICE, this should do it for ya.

Keep in mind that before u load this, change the clock speed as my TP2 runs at 841728 = 822mhz. Yours could run it if it can handle this clock

So if yours wont start, change the oc_freq_khz=841728 line to whatever speed your TP2 can handle.

Good luck

How's the battery life at 822mhz? I'm using 737000 and it seemed to drain quicker but then I forgot to install app killer so there were things running in the background. The phone seems a little warmer though. Hopefully it was just because of the apps. I'm going to charge it again and see what happens.

Gun Doggy Bull Dodga of the WP7 Gang

P7
Old 09-27-2010, 10:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work

I just got 500 quadrant and 18.9 Neocore

edit: is it useful to enable JIT now?

even though quadrant has the score close to nexus one out of box it is still no where near playing a video file for me.

Last edited by Masterface7; 09-27-2010 at 12:04 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Iphone
Carrier: At&t

sp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

All my past games are still the same.this 3d fix didnt do much. Blowup lite still chugs bad.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sensation 4G

tacotoy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyface22 View Post
Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

I'm having the same issue.
i was having the same problem.... check out your startup file, for whatever reason there are 2 cdma lines in there?? one is the regular one and then there is a new one in the middle of it. i left the duplicate value in there and just changed the 0 to a 1. problem fixed, dont forget to duplicate this in your backup default.txt file as well
Old 09-27-2010, 11:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

steveholtam is keeping up the good worksteveholtam is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp4rtan5 View Post
All my past games are still the same.this 3d fix didnt do much. Blowup lite still chugs bad.
Yeah, despite Neo showing the FPS, I still can't play Crush the Castle. I was all pumped because the intro and selection screens are way faster, but the actual game, where you throw the rock is just as laggy. Which is REALLY laggy.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

friedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Freezes phone on Project Android Utility boot screen. Formatted SD Card and reinstalled Blazin 9/26. OC in Windows Mobile is turned off, removed extra htc_hw.force_cdma=1 in startup.txt. No SIM card. Suggestions?

EDIT: Never mind - OC was actually turned on

Last edited by friedmjb; 09-27-2010 at 12:03 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:53 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:

Keep in mind that before u load this, change the clock speed as my TP2 runs at 841728 = 822mhz. Yours could run it if it can handle this clock

So if yours wont start, change the oc_freq_khz=841728 line to whatever speed your TP2 can handle.

Good luck
Thanks for offering your txt. I wanna ask you a question about your clock speed, that's just about the highest I've seen anywhere.

What increments did you use to test your way up to that speed? The highest I got to was 766800 before I just stopped trying.

Do you step it up by 10000 khz at a time? Or what? Hope my question is clear...

Best... Member... Ever...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps