PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 06:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: t-mobile

yovy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

I've been usin this script for awhile on my HD2 definitely want to this for tp2.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by yovy View Post
I've been usin this script for awhile on my HD2 definitely want to this for tp2.
and I want NAND EXT4 instead of yaffs, and for oilpro/cmonex to update the latest radio release for the TP2 for WU and to support those in thread/irc who cant unlock even tho they paid... and fully working ICS...

anyway...

love reading the advances happening every day ACL, I hope you dont get too annoyed/tired of working on this device!

EDIT: oh, yeah, and I want to see fully working CM7/9 ect ect...

Old 03-01-2012, 12:58 PM
darkytoothpaste

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Hi guys! I have been using this build for a few days now and I must say this is the best Android build on the TP2 that I have tried so far (amongst all the SD and NAND builds). The only thing is that the BT audio routing is still not working (compared to the SD builds), but at least there is no "lost audio" problem that is frequently encountered in a lot of other ROMs!

Keep up the good work and hope to get the BT working soon!

ACL, P.S.: I also have a BT headset available if you are interested to do some development there. The mic is a little insensitive (a little too soft for the other party, which is why I stopped using it) but everything else works.
Old 03-01-2012, 01:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkytoothpaste View Post
Hi guys! I have been using this build for a few days now and I must say this is the best Android build on the TP2 that I have tried so far (amongst all the SD and NAND builds). The only thing is that the BT audio routing is still not working (compared to the SD builds), but at least there is no "lost audio" problem that is frequently encountered in a lot of other ROMs!

Keep up the good work and hope to get the BT working soon!

ACL, P.S.: I also have a BT headset available if you are interested to do some development there. The mic is a little insensitive (a little too soft for the other party, which is why I stopped using it) but everything else works.
Sure, you want me to pm you my address? Also does it work in winmo ? peeps keep saying some earpieces dont even work in winmo so i dont know if they will even fire up in android. Anyways I'll PM you my address.
Old 03-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
You didn't answer my question, what the hell is its purpose? How is it better than TB's batch feature or even the manual method?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
and I want NAND EXT4 instead of yaffs, and for oilpro/cmonex to update the latest radio release for the TP2 for WU and to support those in thread/irc who cant unlock even tho they paid... and fully working ICS...

anyway...

love reading the advances happening every day ACL, I hope you dont get too annoyed/tired of working on this device!

EDIT: oh, yeah, and I want to see fully working CM7/9 ect ect...
I don't know if you're trying to be ironic or not, but posts like these are completely and utterly useless. They really just dilute the conversation that should be happening in the thread.

"I want this, I want that"... yea that's great. Let's run EXT4 and fry our NAND chips, that sounds like a great idea.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Lurker

yovy is a n00b

I got darktremors script to work just had to use older Version 2.7.5.2-1..I set up 1gb ext3 now ALL apps r on SD card and build speed is the same.. still testing tho

Anyone that doesn't know, Darktremors script is for extending your internal memory
Old 03-01-2012, 02:19 PM
Lurker

yovy is a n00b

extending your internal memory
Old 03-01-2012, 02:54 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Anyone that doesn't know, Darktremors script is for extending your internal memory
Quote:
extending your internal memory
:facepalm:

You're still not getting it. TB has a batch tool built into it for this. Android has a tool built into it as well, but it's a manual one-by-one process.

So what the hell do you need some script from "Darktremors" for!??!
Old 03-01-2012, 03:17 PM
Lurker

yovy is a n00b

you dont have 2 use the script arrrghhh..y dont u go to the post on xda an read pros & cons .. this script allows me to move all apps to a 1gb ext3 meaninig now i have 1gb internal space insead of 229 mb
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=715940

Last edited by yovy; 03-01-2012 at 03:19 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

htrakr is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkytoothpaste View Post

Keep up the good work and hope to get the BT working soon! =D>
BT audio works perfectly (tested with blueant q1, q2) as long as you disable the setting for it in Pandora

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development