View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 01:45 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yovy View Post
I've been usin this script for awhile on my HD2 definitely want to this for tp2.
You didn't answer my question, what the hell is its purpose? How is it better than TB's batch feature or even the manual method?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
and I want NAND EXT4 instead of yaffs, and for oilpro/cmonex to update the latest radio release for the TP2 for WU and to support those in thread/irc who cant unlock even tho they paid... and fully working ICS...

anyway...

love reading the advances happening every day ACL, I hope you dont get too annoyed/tired of working on this device!

EDIT: oh, yeah, and I want to see fully working CM7/9 ect ect...
I don't know if you're trying to be ironic or not, but posts like these are completely and utterly useless. They really just dilute the conversation that should be happening in the thread.

"I want this, I want that"... yea that's great. Let's run EXT4 and fry our NAND chips, that sounds like a great idea.