PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2012, 01:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
...Can we get back to testing OMGB?

Thanks!!

Edit - on that topic, I had a loss of audio again. Incoming message didn't make any sound just vibrated. It turned the speaker on and made that odd noise - like low amounts of feedback, as if the speaker was turned on at full blast, but no input going to it.

Hopefully this log captures the moment of audio failure... I grabbed the log immediately after the failed notification.

Edit2 - crap, even tho I grabbed logs and this time put them to the SD card because pastebin failed last time, it seems like this time it failed because the logs I posted appear to be from HaRET. Oy... GetLogs hasn't failed like this before, or I'm just going nuts...

Edit3 - Well, it certainly does appear to be from HaRET, but it definitely has the classic audio problem at the end of the log. Hum... I swear the date/timestamp matches when I had the problem, and I definitely was running on NAND.
This is odd. This is the same error i'm having now with the new build. However i have never faced it with the 12/24. Also these are haret logs but maybe those new fixes after 12/24 are breaking more stuff.

Bottomline is that the media manger went ape shit. and start sending these out to the logs.

01-13 18:17:11.793 W/AudioTrack( 83): obtainBuffer timed out (is the CPU pegged?) 0x539b0 user=000012c0, server=00000000

Also, i'm having varied result with different csvs.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development