PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2012, 11:31 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
thanks dood. This is on the 12/24? or the 12/21+acoustic?

I need to hear back from the other regulars to see what if this is a common thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by huckl3b3rry View Post
It was on the 12/24 build.
I wouldn't worry about debugging BT right now ACL. It's still pretty flaky... I'm not sure if there's still debugging code in or if there's just still stuff flat out missing, but emwe had a heck of a time with it. Most others do too - just really inconsistent. Some things work great, other things partially, others not at all...

So I would leave BT on the back burner... Just my .02.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
I wouldn't worry about debugging BT right now ACL. It's still pretty flaky... I'm not sure if there's still debugging code in or if there's just still stuff flat out missing, but emwe had a heck of a time with it. Most others do too - just really inconsistent. Some things work great, other things partially, others not at all...

So I would leave BT on the back burner... Just my .02.
Agreed. But i need a stable build right now to base off so this is why i need more feedback. I'll give it a few more days before i relase a new one.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:01 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by anish88 View Post
i was using 12/21 + acoustic and this had no incoming sound many times in call.

edit: i have not used 12/24 yet. if you would like me to update, I can. I was just waiting for the new build, because with the acoustic update, 12/21 pretty much did not give me any sound on the handset after the first or second call.
Sorry, no incoming sound ? as in calls comes in and you cant hear anything and they can hear you? or the other way around? OR no ringer ? sorry i need to know the exact details.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 Rhod100
Carrier: Orange PL

mayestik1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by milda25 View Post
I found one problem, but I don't know if this is problem with OMGB build or acoustic. If I set silent mode and vibrate only in silent the phone not vibrating during the incoming SMS. Incoming call is OK - vibrating. I'm using OMGB 21/12 + test acoustic.
+1 to non vibrating sms on 24th release
Old 01-12-2012, 02:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2: NAND OMGB

anish88 is just getting started

Quote:
Sorry, no incoming sound ? as in calls comes in and you cant hear anything and they can hear you? or the other way around? OR no ringer ? sorry i need to know the exact details.
no sound period. i couldnt hear anyone, they couldnt hear me, no ringer, no media sound, and no sms alert. this was back when i last gave you logs. since then i switched back to the 12/21 build w/out any update and it has been working fine. ringer has also been working since i switched back.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by milda25 View Post
I found one problem, but I don't know if this is problem with OMGB build or acoustic. If I set silent mode and vibrate only in silent the phone not vibrating during the incoming SMS. Incoming call is OK - vibrating. I'm using OMGB 21/12 + test acoustic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayestik1 View Post
+1 to non vibrating sms on 24th release
you have to enable SMS notifications . under the SMS app press the menu key and select settings . i forget the exact path as ive removed the SMS application from my phone as i dont have service . But i know its under the settings menu for SMS .
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 Rhod100
Carrier: Orange PL

mayestik1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
you have to enable SMS notifications . under the SMS app press the menu key and select settings . i forget the exact path as ive removed the SMS application from my phone as i dont have service . But i know its under the settings menu for SMS .
Thanks! There was 'never' checked. Now it's fine.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:00 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by anish88 View Post
no sound period. i couldnt hear anyone, they couldnt hear me, no ringer, no media sound, and no sms alert. this was back when i last gave you logs. since then i switched back to the 12/21 build w/out any update and it has been working fine. ringer has also been working since i switched back.
Damn, so the non acoustic build was actually more stable for you. interesting.. Once again we should thank the gsm folk for bring us these bugs :-p

One thing you can try is the same thing as vzihome which is to upload his own csv files. Since the 12/24 is using 1 set for all the variants which is wrong.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2: NAND OMGB

anish88 is just getting started
Quote:
Damn, so the non acoustic build was actually more stable for you. interesting.. Once again we should thank the gsm folk for bring us these bugs :-p

One thing you can try is the same thing as vzihome which is to upload his own csv files. Since the 12/24 is using 1 set for all the variants which is wrong.
Ok ill try and get them too you when I can.
Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk
Old 01-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Dos

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
thanks dood. This is on the 12/24? or the 12/21+acoustic?

I need to hear back from the other regulars to see what if this is a common thing.
Confused...thought you mentioned earlier that there was no gain(or difference) in flashing the 24th build it was a combination of 21st with acoustic patch?

Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development