PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2011, 11:01 AM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
Re: [TESTING] New Kernel (Speakerphone mic/keyboard bl!!!)

Im not getting the green sleep led all the time... Red way more than green.

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:44 AM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
got this lastest kernal and its all good now!! thanks a ton!

Sent from my MSM using Tapatalk
Old 01-03-2011, 12:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Wanted to thank the guys who were helping me yesterday (ooxtreme, lemeiux1, proxhack and of course Arrrghhhh watching over the thread), got the phone up and running nice, now just need to update to the latest kernel posted by arrrghhhh! I already hit the thanks but wanted to say it too. And yes, I got the phone working along with most of the bathroom issues, except that the sink still leaks a little... that's tonight's fix, AFTER I update to the latest kernel!!!

Last edited by fishingmedic; 01-03-2011 at 12:23 PM. Reason: wanted to add the names
Old 01-03-2011, 12:45 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by docnas View Post
wasnt it supposed to be pm.sleep_mode=1 thanks to bzos patches ?
Yes, I would set the value to 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpannen View Post
By reboot loop it actually reset the phone to the boot splash where it says HTC Touch pro 2 and the radio and ROM versions are showing. Knock on wood the phone was still connected to ADB when I woke up this morning! Also, not sure if I ever saw the greenI LED lit up, it has gone that far to sleep in the past, so I'll have to dig into that closer, any suggestions?

I definitely see some green action now from the LED, mostly green when the phone sits unplugged, so I guess it's sleeping. Is the kernel option pm.sleep_mode=0 necessary for 20 hrs of battery life?
Green=Sleep, Orange=Wake. WisTilt2 was gracious enough to match his LED pattern to the main kernel, even tho he doesn't agree with it

At any rate, if you're not sleeping there's a couple of bugs related to sleep - for some reason, I found the phone won't sleep if the GPS sats are checked in Location&Security. Seems dumb, but I can't even have that setting enabled - even if nothing is actively polling the GPS radio. I've already got a bug open on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Wanted to thank the guys who were helping me yesterday (ooxtreme, lemeiux1, proxhack and of course Arrrghhhh watching over the thread), got the phone up and running nice, now just need to update to the latest kernel posted by arrrghhhh! I already hit the thanks but wanted to say it too. And yes, I got the phone working along with most of the bathroom issues, except that the sink still leaks a little... that's tonight's fix, AFTER I update to the latest kernel!!!
Glad to be of service . I'll keep updating as soon as I get new stuff in!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Overmann is just getting started

Performance is much better than before. Keyboard backlight is a huge boon.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Anyone having issues w/ the screen dimming regardless of what settings you use? Mine seems to be doing it often, unless it's just the post New Years Eve hangover fog clearing...
Old 01-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Anyone having issues w/ the screen dimming regardless of what settings you use? Mine seems to be doing it often, unless it's just the post New Years Eve hangover fog clearing...
I am having the same issue here.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

lemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good work

ok so after a day of testing the keyboard light is good to go, but the speakerphone mic still doesnt work for me. I tried using tikl and no one can hear me but I can hear them just fine,

someone said before if you start android during a phone call with the speaker on it will fix it but so far that hasnt worked either

anyone know how to get it working?

EDIT: Nevermind, the second time I started android with a phone call in speaker first worked, cant wait til we dont have to do that lol

EDIT 2: After making a phone call, its back to being broke again

Last edited by lemeiux1; 01-03-2011 at 06:45 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:26 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemeiux1 View Post
ok so after a day of testing the keyboard light is good to go, but the speakerphone mic still doesnt work for me. I tried using tikl and no one can hear me but I can hear them just fine,

someone said before if you start android during a phone call with the speaker on it will fix it but so far that hasnt worked either

anyone know how to get it working?

EDIT: Nevermind, the second time I started android with a phone call in speaker first worked, cant wait til we dont have to do that lol

EDIT 2: After making a phone call, its back to being broke again
The speakerphone mic is enabled for phone calls... No clue if tikl works or not, let's focus on the phone portion for the time being. Speakerphone mic has worked flawlessly for me and many others, so I'm a little confused why it's not working for you.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

lemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
The speakerphone mic is enabled for phone calls... No clue if tikl works or not, let's focus on the phone portion for the time being. Speakerphone mic has worked flawlessly for me and many others, so I'm a little confused why it's not working for you.
Ok sorry Arrrghhh, I just assumed that it was all in the same since both in call speakerphone mic and speakerphone mic in tikl worked with the "speakerphone in wm" trick I was talking about.

thanks for the clarification

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development