PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2 > Android On The HD2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2010, 08:10 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: android os for hd2

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeg420 View Post
I would totally do that. Then again I would never buy a mac anyways.

@21productionz, well put 1st post...Then again it was two years in the making...lol..nah Im just kidding. At least I know you know how to read and use the search function.
That would be an expensive windows 7 computer. One of my coworkers just bought a new mac laptop, 2800.00. I bought 4 windows7 laptops last year for less than that (1 for each member of the family).

Old 06-28-2010, 08:11 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
you don't have windows 7 running on your mac do you???
actually everyone I know with a mac parallel runs windows too.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:14 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
actually everyone I know with a mac parallel runs windows too.
Probably because mac isn't known for gaming.
Old 09-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: omnia 910
Carrier: t-mobile

rymi1982 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
T-mobile has 14 day buyer remorse, might be his best option. He should have done is research better. You don't buy a Mac or a PC and immediately look to completely redo it. Why should you be able to put any OS on any phone???? These aren't like computers where the layout is the same (same keyboard, same basic mouse). Some have hardware buttons, some don't.
I think it boils down to an informed purchase. You need to research before hand what you want in your phone, prioritize those things and decide a best phone for you. I really like a hardware keyboard, but decided I could live without it to get the 1ghz proc, double ram and upcoming HSPA+ on a WinMo phone.
to be honest guys the android its not all that and whats so special about it , all there is a little fun apps and most of them are not free, i do have samsung behold (2) its a nice phone built in android software called android (houdini.apk) but still i prefer wm 6.1 its real good and the device is like a mini pc in your palms , anyways android phones are good and wm phones are also good i could use both with no problem at all its a phone that makes outgoing and incoming calls i dont need fancy things on my phone , people buy phones worth hundreds of dollars and at the end there os always something new in the market and the manufactures are very smart cause they know people are stupid and would pay top dollar for a phone that does the same just a little more futures , even poor people that live in the ghetto would by a phone cot so much just to show off with it lol thats really none sense guys cause the economy is down and lots of people cant afford these things no more and if your poor and your spending money like that , than you dont understand this world , the only way that rich people get more rich is when the low life people spend there money on phones that they buy from china for $15 to $50 manufacture top price paid for the device lmao and they sale it here for $150 and more , take this as an advice guys sorry no hard feelings
Old 09-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: THC Snap
Carrier: Sprint

lightflier is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymi1982 View Post
to be honest guys the android its not all that and whats so special about it , all there is a little fun apps and most of them are not free, i do have samsung behold (2) its a nice phone built in android software called android (houdini.apk) but still i prefer wm 6.1 its real good and the device is like a mini pc in your palms , anyways android phones are good and wm phones are also good i could use both with no problem at all its a phone that makes outgoing and incoming calls i dont need fancy things on my phone , people buy phones worth hundreds of dollars and at the end there os always something new in the market and the manufactures are very smart cause they know people are stupid and would pay top dollar for a phone that does the same just a little more futures , even poor people that live in the ghetto would by a phone cot so much just to show off with it lol thats really none sense guys cause the economy is down and lots of people cant afford these things no more and if your poor and your spending money like that , than you dont understand this world , the only way that rich people get more rich is when the low life people spend there money on phones that they buy from china for $15 to $50 manufacture top price paid for the device lmao and they sale it here for $150 and more , take this as an advice guys sorry no hard feelings

.......huh?
Old 09-15-2010, 03:50 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
lolwut

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 09-15-2010, 05:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
classic first post FAIL

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2 > Android On The HD2