View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 05:54 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: android os for hd2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymi1982 View Post
to be honest guys the android its not all that and whats so special about it , all there is a little fun apps and most of them are not free, i do have samsung behold (2) its a nice phone built in android software called android (houdini.apk) but still i prefer wm 6.1 its real good and the device is like a mini pc in your palms , anyways android phones are good and wm phones are also good i could use both with no problem at all its a phone that makes outgoing and incoming calls i dont need fancy things on my phone , people buy phones worth hundreds of dollars and at the end there os always something new in the market and the manufactures are very smart cause they know people are stupid and would pay top dollar for a phone that does the same just a little more futures , even poor people that live in the ghetto would by a phone cot so much just to show off with it lol thats really none sense guys cause the economy is down and lots of people cant afford these things no more and if your poor and your spending money like that , than you dont understand this world , the only way that rich people get more rich is when the low life people spend there money on phones that they buy from china for $15 to $50 manufacture top price paid for the device lmao and they sale it here for $150 and more , take this as an advice guys sorry no hard feelings
classic first post FAIL