PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2010, 07:53 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Sorry man I actually haven't had the chance to mess with them yet. I will soon tho and since you've shown so much interest, when i do come up with the solution, the saints will be 2nd in line(of course the Eagles will be first). I'll even release it for ya before i finish up all the other teams, as it'll take quite a bit of time to get everything done for all 32 teams
Dude that will be AWESOME!!! I cant wait! I had popdog create an S2U2 Saints theme Ill have to post SS later today when I get off. I have some sick Saints backgrounds and the dialer looks sick of course. And the Clock is a great addition. Not to mention I have a cab to change the digital clock color so its now gold. Man Ill have to post SS of my phone when I get off. Thanks to you man my phone is looking great. The keyboard pad will be a nice add on!!! Thanks for all your work bro!!

Old 07-03-2010, 11:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7
Carrier: Sprint

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
I found the other files for the football theme. I want to help you out so I can save you some time. I believe the football theme will be a big hit. Enclosed in the zip file are the other files for the football theme you need to alter. Anybody who hates the dallas cowbodys is a great person to work with. Now if you can make a cab file with these files we will have almost a complete 49ers theme. All you need to do is to finish the keyboard and we will be set. To use the 49ers all you have to do is copy the contents of the zip file into the windows file on your touch pro 2.
I just send you two more thanks for a job well done. Your skills are amazing.

Please don't forget to thank me.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:31 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
Anybody who hates the dallas cowbodys is a great person to work with.
lmfao hahahaha I'm loving it!! I was going to wait for the beginning season, but now I think is a perfect time to post these..

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:24 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:30 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u
Hi Inando84,

I found the other files for the football theme. I want to help you out so I can save you some time. I believe the football theme will be a big hit.
I just took a look at the files you provided.. What exactly do verawangred_softkeybar & verawangred_taskbar handle or do? You sure they have to do with the dialer? I do appreciate the help and agree that entire themes would be huge! Its just that it would also be a huge amount of work and it would take forever...there are a ton of images that have to do with the dialers. I've found about 70 different images and those are only the one's that i know of. That's 70 or more images times 32 teams. I might try doing this in the near future. I can provide you with all the file names of images and dll's if you'd like to give it a go on your own 49ers theme.

Also try these dialer backgrounds I made for ya.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dialer_Bkgnd_Port.jpg (2.6 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip 49ers Dialer Bkgnds.zip (176.1 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:24 AM.
Old 07-03-2010, 11:28 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Dude that will be AWESOME!!! I cant wait! I had popdog create an S2U2 Saints theme Ill have to post SS later today when I get off. I have some sick Saints backgrounds and the dialer looks sick of course. And the Clock is a great addition. Not to mention I have a cab to change the digital clock color so its now gold. Man Ill have to post SS of my phone when I get off. Thanks to you man my phone is looking great. The keyboard pad will be a nice add on!!! Thanks for all your work bro!!
Hey man, here's a little something you can add to your dialer to make the whole theme look even better. Just copy and paste them into your windows folder.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dialer_Bkgnd_Port.jpg (2.7 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Saints Dialer Bkgnd.zip (204.3 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:19 AM
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Hey man, here's a little something you can add to your dialer to make the whole theme look even better. Just copy and paste them into your windows folder.
Nice man. Looks good. Anyway to make the background behind the picture black instead of gold??
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:46 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Nice man. Looks good. Anyway to make the background behind the picture black instead of gold??
Yea man I can do that for ya. Give me a few mins..

Edit: I reattached the new files in the post above.
when we going to see some of those screenshots?

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-04-2010, 01:07 AM
337 L.V.

Quote:

LOL...Here are the SS

My S2U2
ScreenShot1[4].jpg

My Home Screen
ScreenShot2[5].jpg

My Start Screen
ScreenShot3[4].jpg

And My Dialer..Thanks to you
ScreenShot4[4].jpg
Old 07-04-2010, 01:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

Dude you are truly amazing. I am going to share the dallas background to my friends who are dallas cowgirls fans. It is amazing how people can like the cowgirls and never step one foot on Texas soil.
Old 07-04-2010, 01:34 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
LOL...Here are the SS

My S2U2
Attachment 73551

My Home Screen
Attachment 73552

My Start Screen
Attachment 73553

And My Dialer..Thanks to you
Attachment 73554
It's def looking really Nice!! I'm really liking the slider your using on S2U2!! I might have to start using s2u2 again just to utilize that lol. Or maybe i might have to make one for cookies lock screen.
I remade the black button dialer for ya with the larger button layout. I think it might look alil better. you can alway revert back to the other one if you don't like it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software