PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 12:42 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
Could you do a larger dial pad and Keyboard for the San Francisco 49ers. I have sent you 3 thanks!!!
Yea I'll try and have the dialer done for ya shortly. Which color dialpad would you like me to use? As stated above, I'm having minor problems with the keyboard skins. once i figure out whats causing the glitch, i'll cab them all up and share them

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate (GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Yea uninstall the previous cab and soft-reset. Here are both the all black and the black button dialer's for ya. I wasn't sure which you wanted.
You da man!=D>
Old 07-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2

Is there a way to change the talk button color? Mine is still green. I am using All Black Ram's.

Also the smaller memory print cab would be sweet
Old 07-01-2010, 01:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Yea I'll try and have the dialer done for ya shortly. Which color dialpad would you like me to use? As stated above, I'm having minor problems with the keyboard skins. once i figure out whats causing the glitch, i'll cab them all up and share them
If you could do black and white that would be fine. But if you could do a Red dial pad and white numbers that would be even better with a gold helmet. Thank you for all your hard work.

Please don't forget to thank me.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:15 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
Is there a way to change the talk button color? Mine is still green. I am using All Black Ram's.

Also the smaller memory print cab would be sweet
I updated the All black rams dialer for you on post #21 with a 1 added to the name. I'm a noob when it comes to editing .dll's and the images in them. I decompiled my 1st .dll today. I should be able to release a version soon with all the buttons on the dialer edited to match the different color dialpads.

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Yea uninstall the previous cab and soft-reset. Here are both the all black and the black button dialer's for ya. I wasn't sure which you wanted.
Thanks, but for some reason the large dialer buttons cabs result in the *, # and 0 keys being cut off by the Talk button. I went back to the small memory white Dolphins dialer and can live with it. Thanks again.

P.S. If you like I can post a screenshot showing what I mean about the keys.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:01 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami_Son View Post
Thanks, but for some reason the large dialer buttons cabs result in the *, # and 0 keys being cut off by the Talk button. I went back to the small memory white Dolphins dialer and can live with it. Thanks again.

P.S. If you like I can post a screenshot showing what I mean about the keys.
I know exactly what your taking about. If I were to install the larger button dialpad on my phone the same thing would happen. I'm running stock sprint 6.5 and it has the smaller dialer by default. Verizon's rom and MightyRom have the larger dialer built into there roms.

Check back a little later...I'll reconfigure both the all black and the black button dolphins dialer's on page 3 to use less memory for ya.

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
I know exactly what your taking about. If I were to install the larger button dialpad on my phone the same thing would happen. I'm running stock sprint 6.5 and it has the smaller dialer by default. Verizon's rom and MightyRom have the larger dialer built into there roms.

Check back a little later...I'll reconfigure both the all black and the black button dolphins dialer's on page 3 to use less memory for ya.
Dude, you rock! Don't know why you're so generous with your time and skills, but I really appreciate it (as I'm sure others do).
Old 07-01-2010, 05:44 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami_Son View Post
Dude, you rock! Don't know why you're so generous with your time and skills, but I really appreciate it (as I'm sure others do).
Your welcome buddy!! I have alot more free time now that I'm in between work. I gotta find something to do to keep myself busy until I get another job(hopefully hear something back soon). I figure why not do something to help the community that has so greatly shared with me.

I reconfigured those dolphins dialers for ya. You'll find them in there original post on page 3 with a 1 added to the names. Enjoy!!

Old 07-01-2010, 06:19 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
If you could do black and white that would be fine. But if you could do a Red dial pad and white numbers that would be even better with a gold helmet. Thank you for all your hard work.
When you say black and white do you mean the black button cab or the one on the 1st page? Here a preview of what I've been working on for ya...let me know if you like
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _Assets_dialer_Normal.jpg (15.3 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software