PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7
Carrier: Sprint

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
When you say black and white do you mean the black button cab or the one on the 1st page? Here a preview of what I've been working on for ya...let me know if you like
The design is better than I imaged it would be. I am currently using Vins Plutomium ROM 06/28/2010 it currently uses the large key pad. When I installed the 49ers with the regular keypad I would dial the wrong number because his keypad is larger. This is why I wanted it with the larger keypad. This is what my keypad looks like to give you a good idea of my phone layout. My keypad numbers are larger than the standard numbers and this is causing problems when I try to dial a number.

Please don't forget to thank me.

Last edited by jamice4u; 07-01-2010 at 08:16 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:27 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
The design is better than I imaged it would be. I am currently using Vins Plutomium ROM 06/28/2010 it currently uses the large key pad. When I installed the 49ers with the regular keypad I would dial the wrong number because his keypad is larger. This is why I wanted it with the larger keypad. This is what my keypad looks like to give you a good idea of my phone layout. My keypad numbers are larger than the standard numbers and this is causing problems when I try to dial a number.

Ok lets try this. Can you go into your windows folder, copy and then attach the following images: Assets_dialer_Normal, Assets_dialer_Pressed, Dialer_Normal_L, & Dialer_pressed_L. I'll use those images as templates to make sure everything lines up correctly and that the color scheme matches nicely.

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-02-2010, 11:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Cool Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Quote:
Ok lets try this. Can you go into your windows folder, copy and then attach the following images: Assets_dialer_Normal, Assets_dialer_Pressed, Dialer_Normal_L, & Dialer_pressed_L. I'll use those images as templates to make sure everything lines up correctly and that the color scheme matches nicely.
Thank you for all of your help. I hope these images will be able to help other people too. Who are experiencing dialing errors with there cell phones as well. Thank you for your heart to help windows illiterate people like myself to make our cell phone truly awesome by helping us carry our love for football in our pockets. You are amazing. I believe what most users what is a football theme package. Where the windows background colors will match the colors of there favorite football team. Do you think you can do something like that? So when I dial the part of the phone dial that says sprint would be red color and the list of phone numbers would be red color and the highlighted number would be gold colored.

Last edited by jamice4u; 07-02-2010 at 07:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-02-2010, 10:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Attached is the 49ers big skin it works well on my phone. I photoshop it to the correct size. The correct dimensions are 480 X 318 for normal size and 372 X 302 for landscape size. I hope you can put it in a cab form for easy usage. To my 49ers fans all you have to do it copy and paste the pictures into your windows folder on your touch pro 2. This is only for those of use who are having problems because our dialers are the wrong size. My dialer used larger numbers. So use these photo if your dialer is the larger dialer.

Last edited by jamice4u; 07-02-2010 at 11:49 PM.
Old 07-02-2010, 11:19 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Attached is the 49ers big skin it works well on my phone. I photoshop it to the correct size. The correct dimensions are 480 X 318 for normal size and 370 X 302 for landscape size. I hope you can put it in a cab form for easy usage. To my 49ers fans all you have to do it copy and paste the pictures into your windows folder on your touch pro 2. This is only for those of use who are having problems because our dialers are the wrong size. My dialer used larger numbers. So use these photo if your dialer is the larger dialer.
Those dimensions are the same i was using for mightyrom & verizon except in landscape they are 379x302. Are you positive its 370? and then the default dialpad images you attached for me above are different in size.. They are 423x280 and 345x280. Are you sure about these numbers?

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-02-2010, 11:47 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Whats up bro. How are the keyboard skins coming along? Still glitchy?

Old 07-02-2010, 11:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Those dimensions are the same i was using for mightyrom & verizon except in landscape they are 379x302. Are you positive its 370? and then the default dialpad images you attached for me above are different in size.. They are 423x280 and 345x280. Are you sure about these numbers?
I was wrong it was 372 X 302. For landscape mode. Sorry about that. Also I am using the 06/28/2010 Plutonium Cookie ROM which I find it is the most stable ROM for me right now.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:38 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
I was wrong it was 372 X 302. For landscape mode. Sorry about that. Also I am using the 06/28/2010 Plutonium Cookie ROM which I find it is the most stable ROM for me right now.
Na no problem. I just wanna make sure i get them right. So yea i'm guess all the larger button dialers are same size or at least thats the case for plutonium cookie, verizon, and the newest mighty roms. you might wanna try out this cab i made for ya. It'll at least match with your other buttons for now until i figure out how to change all the different things you suggested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _Assets_dialer_Normal.jpg (16.8 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab lnando84 49er's jamice4u Dialpad.cab (270.5 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:24 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:49 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Whats up bro. How are the keyboard skins coming along? Still glitchy?
Sorry man I actually haven't had the chance to mess with them yet. I will soon tho and since you've shown so much interest, when i do come up with the solution, the saints will be 2nd in line(of course the Eagles will be first). I'll even release it for ya before i finish up all the other teams, as it'll take quite a bit of time to get everything done for all 32 teams

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:24 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-03-2010, 04:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Sorry man I actually haven't had the chance to mess with them yet. I will soon tho and since you've shown so much interest, when i do come up with the solution, the saints will be 2nd in line(of course the Eagles will be first). I'll even release it for ya before i finish up all the other teams, as it'll take quite a bit of time to get everything done for all 32 teams
I found the other files for the football theme. I want to help you out so I can save you some time. I believe the football theme will be a big hit. Enclosed in the zip file are the other files for the football theme you need to alter. Anybody who hates the dallas cowbodys is a great person to work with. Now if you can make a cab file with these files we will have almost a complete 49ers theme. All you need to do is to finish the keyboard and we will be set. To use the 49ers all you have to do is copy the contents of the zip file into the windows file on your touch pro 2.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Jamice4u 49ers Theme.zip (337.2 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by jamice4u; 07-03-2010 at 04:38 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software