View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 12:38 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
I was wrong it was 372 X 302. For landscape mode. Sorry about that. Also I am using the 06/28/2010 Plutonium Cookie ROM which I find it is the most stable ROM for me right now.
Na no problem. I just wanna make sure i get them right. So yea i'm guess all the larger button dialers are same size or at least thats the case for plutonium cookie, verizon, and the newest mighty roms. you might wanna try out this cab i made for ya. It'll at least match with your other buttons for now until i figure out how to change all the different things you suggested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _Assets_dialer_Normal.jpg (16.8 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab lnando84 49er's jamice4u Dialpad.cab (270.5 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:24 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.