PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2010, 05:44 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFLdialpadSkins(All teams included)~UPDATE-LessMemoryUsed & V2~*NewBanner'sAvaila

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearshifter915 View Post
just installed ur awesome cowboy banner thx 4 that. but when i install the cab and soft reset,the image is blurry on the phone,did i do something wrong. thx in advance 4 any help u can offer
thats strange, I don't know what could be causing the image to go blurry. I just tested the cowboys banner on my phone and it worked fine after a soft-reset. Lets try this.. uninstall the banner if you haven't already and soft-reset. go into your windows folder, copy and attach these two files for me: "Dialer_Bkgnd_Port" & "Dialer_Bkgnd_Land". I'll check to see if there are any differences between your originals and the ones I used to make them.

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:34 AM.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc rhodium
Carrier: t-mobile

gearshifter915 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: NFLdialpadSkins(All teams included)~UPDATE-LessMemoryUsed & V2~*NewBanner'sAvaila

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
thats strange, I don't know what could be causing the image to go blurry. I just tested the cowboys banner on my phone and it worked fine after a soft-reset. Lets try this.. uninstall the banner if you haven't already and soft-reset. go into your windows folder, copy and attach these two files for me: "Dialer_Bkgnd_Port" & "Dialer_Bkgnd_Land". I'll check to see if there are any differences between your originals and the ones I used to make them.
i remember what i did i was downloading the cab and got a phone call, so i just downloaded the cab again and its works now. thx again 4 ur help btw u shouldve left the cowboys banner on ur phone lmao jk any new nfl projects ur working on? thx again and keep up the awesome job ur doing
Old 08-25-2010, 03:38 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearshifter915 View Post
i remember what i did i was downloading the cab and got a phone call, so i just downloaded the cab again and its works now. thx again 4 ur help btw u shouldve left the cowboys banner on ur phone lmao jk any new nfl projects ur working on? thx again and keep up the awesome job ur doing
Your welcome buddy. Glad to hear you got everything working correctly! I thought something screwy had to have happened. Sorry but I'd rather hard reset my phone and start over(even if i didn't have a backup) b4 having anything cowboys stay on it! You have no idea how much I dislike seeing all other teams logos on my phone when double checking cabs b4 posting. The good thing is there only on there for literally a few seconds. The newest NFL project I've been working on are team skins for the windows wait cursor. I have about a dozen teams finished up. Once I have all 32 finished, I'll share them so be sure to keep checking back within the next few days..

Old 08-26-2010, 02:01 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

here's the test cab..
Attached Files
File Type: cab lnando84 rrjskj test Dialpad.cab (239.9 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA/GSM

geotravelcat is becoming a great contributor
Re: NFL dialpad skins (All teams included)

Quote:
AFC North & South

The Jaguars .cab installs the Jets. Would you mind reposting the Jaguars (Don't laugh! Yes, I am a Jaguar!!!)

Thank those who've helped! My Thanks to the Genius of the Master Chefs in this kitchen & their hard work. Please remember to Thank the Kitchen staff when we can!
Old 08-26-2010, 01:17 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by geotravelcat View Post
The Jaguars .cab installs the Jets. Would you mind reposting the Jaguars (Don't laugh! Yes, I am a Jaguar!!!)
Thanks for pointing that out for me. I guess there aren't many jags fans using the dialpad cause your the first to point it out in almost 3 months. I remade the jaguars dialpad for ya with the smaller memory layout. I attached it to the original post with a 1 added to the name. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks again for letting me know i goofed that one up.

Old 08-26-2010, 10:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA/GSM

geotravelcat is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Thanks for pointing that at for me. I guess there aren't many jags fans using the dialpad cause your the first to point it out in almost 3 months. I remade the jaguars dialpad for ya with the smaller memory layout. I attached it to the original post with a 1 added to the name. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks again for letting me know i goofed that one up.

Most welcome!! I have to support my team bad or good! I am also a Gator and I have a theme I made for them but I like your work too so I figured since I am a flash Junkie, why not flash new ROM with a theme for College on Sat and NFL on Sun Mon and Thurs LOL Thanks again!
Old 08-26-2010, 10:45 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by geotravelcat View Post
Most welcome!! I have to support my team bad or good! I am also a Gator and I have a theme I made for them but I like your work too so I figured since I am a flash Junkie, why not flash new ROM with a theme for College on Sat and NFL on Sun Mon and Thurs LOL Thanks again!
No problem.. The eagles have definitely had some bad years in the past and have yet to win the big one, so trust I know exactly what you mean! I like that idea of switching up themes thru-out the week, I might just start doing that. lol how you going to work out whats on there on tues, wed, fri..

Old 08-26-2010, 10:50 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

man i like that look for the keyboard
Old 08-26-2010, 11:03 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
man i like that look for the keyboard
I'm still planning on making the keyboard skins, its just I ran into a minor problem with the all caps button not accepting the skin and haven't really worked on them since. I have to learn how to repackage/recompile new images to the .dll file. Once i have a little time i'll look into how it all works and see if i can't get them working.

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:35 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software