PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2011, 12:11 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFLdialpadSkins ~UPDATE~*6 Xmas Sets 12-20-2010* [DINIKsetAvail.](All teams inclu

AFC Playoff Teams

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 01-08-2011 at 04:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:40 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Re: NFLdialpadSkins ~UPDATE~*6 Xmas Sets 12-20-2010* [DINIKsetAvail.](All teams inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
heck yeah do it....
And here's the patriots v4 made in the larger button layout. If there are any other teams you'd like bro let me know and I'll make/resize em for ya.
Attached Files
File Type: cab lnando84 Patriots v4 LrgBtn Dialpad.cab (598.8 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-08-2011, 03:56 AM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
And here's the patriots v4 made in the larger button layout. If there are any other teams you'd like bro let me know and I'll make/resize em for ya.

appreciate it alot man thank you ... i'll try it out an email u in a few bro....
Old 01-16-2011, 03:51 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Re: NFLdialpadSkins ~UPDATE~*Playoff Set 1-7-2010* [DINIKsetAvail.](All teams include

Here's my newest set of dialpad skins. I call them "neurochrome"(after the font I used to make em). They work in both portrait and landscape. Let me know what you guys think of them and/or if you have any ideas for future dialpads. Enjoy..

Neurochrome Dialpad v1 & v1.1 (normal/pressed, normal/pressed)

Neurochrome Dialpad v2 & v2.1 (normal/pressed, normal/pressed )

Neurochrome Dialpad v3 & v3.1 (normal/pressed, normal/pressed )

Last edited by lnando84; 01-17-2011 at 03:20 AM.
Old 01-16-2011, 09:45 PM
I am a Patriot

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Re: NFLdialpadSkins ~UPDATE~*Playoff Set 1-7-2010* [DINIKsetAvail.](All teams include

these are cool thanks for the hook up bro i'll report back in a bit
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:05 PM
I am a Patriot

ok bro minor problem i dled some of the new dialers and their not workin at all hit me up in email for details...
Old 01-17-2011, 03:23 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
ok bro minor problem i dled some of the new dialers and their not workin at all hit me up in email for details...
Thanks for the heads up.. I checked the files within the cab and it looks like I skipped a step and didn't rename the bmps(images) correctly. I fixed and attached new cabs to the original post. Let me know how they work out now. and let me know if you need me to resize em for ya..

Last edited by lnando84; 01-17-2011 at 04:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:28 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

op your work is just crazy good looking, please keep up the great work and please buy a epic cause my dialer needs to look like my tp2. lol
Old 01-17-2011, 06:07 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

took the bears black dinik.. dropped a thanks for it as well...

Go Bears!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2011, 09:29 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
op your work is just crazy good looking, please keep up the great work and please buy a epic cause my dialer needs to look like my tp2. lol
Thanks darren, glad to hear you like em! def appreciate the feedback!! I was eyeballing the epic when it first came out because my brother has the evo and I thought it was kinda neat. Don't think I could do without the slide-out keyboard tho. I gotta go to the store and play with new evo shift and see what its all about. Do you currently have any apk's that'll change the dialer? If so attach one for me and I'll mess around it and see if i can edit the images for ya. I played around with the apk's on my brothers phone and i'm fairly confident I can edit and repack them correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
took the bears black dinik.. dropped a thanks for it as well...

Go Bears!!!!!!
Your welcome bro! The "thanks" is always appreciated!

Last edited by lnando84; 01-17-2011 at 09:33 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software