PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 06:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Droid 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

quickdraw62 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Inando, I have a quick question for you.

What are the file names for changing the color of the Talk button and for changing the highlight color of the 1st item in call history?

BTW, I made a typo for the VZW dialer dimension. Landscape is 372x302. I typed 308 by mistake. Sorry.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:11 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw62 View Post
Inando, I have a quick question for you.

What are the file names for changing the color of the Talk button and for changing the highlight color of the 1st item in call history?

BTW, I made a typo for the VZW dialer dimension. Landscape is 372x302. I typed 308 by mistake. Sorry.
Those files are actually found in phcanImages.dll and in phcanImages2.dll.

Thanks for letting me know about the wrong dimensions. I wish I would of caught the error alill sooner. I might have used those dimensions on the first few larger button dialpads I resized for others. I have to go back now and check to see which one's i remade with the wrong size images and remake them again.

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate (GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1454 View Post
Hey weinerat, you ready for 10/02? Hows your team looking this year?
It's all about The U.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:04 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Here are the files you requested... And yeah I tried it again on Mighty's latest 6-20 release and the alignment is still off... I only tried the eagles one on the first page, and the phillies one, and both were off alignment when pressed.. I also noticed when I click "Phone" and my dialer pops up I see the talk button and all that and when I installed the eagles cab the "Talk" text and the "Back" button and the "Call History" button's had disappeared..??? I'm using Dinik's Dark VZW dialer and that's working fine for me, those are actually the files I posted, if you need the stock ones LMK and I'll uninstall Dinik's dialer and reinstall stock than can post those... Thanks bro...!

edit: here's a screen shot of the Dinik Dark VZW Dialer just FYI...

Last edited by JDM_SOHC; 07-06-2010 at 02:08 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

nicksizzle is a n00b
Re: NFL dialpad skins **3 Black Sets Added** (All teams included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
I've been toying with these for a little while now and I've figured out a way to make these cabs much much smaller... they work using significantly less memory. And we all know how precious memory is on our devices. Here are a few examples of the difference in size(notice i've added the #1 to updated version name)..

eagles dialpad went from 1.39MB - eagles1 dialpad 2.51KB
eagles all black dialpad went from 3.71MB - eagles1 all black dialpad 548KB
eagles black button dialpad went from 3.46MB - eagles1 black button dialpad 530KB
eagles black white button dialpad went from 3.26MB - eagles1 black white button 538KB

For those of you that like and use my NFL dialpad skins, I'll gladly remake any of the cabs your currently using and save you the extra space on your phone's internal memory. If you'd like me to make an update leave me a request with the team and color you'd like. I'll only make these per request as it would take way to much time to update all 32 teams each having 4 diff colors if they aren't needed. I've already updated all 4 eagles dialpads in there original posts with a 1 added to the cab name.
These look great! Care to help a division rival and remake the Giants cab? Thanks for your help.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Droid 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

quickdraw62 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Those files are actually found in phcanImages.dll and in phcanImages2.dll.

Thanks for letting me know about the wrong dimensions. I wish I would of caught the error alill sooner. I might have used those dimensions on the first few larger button dialpads I resized for others. I have to go back now and check to see which one's i remade with the wrong size images and remake them again.
I did take a look at those 2 files but it looks quite complicated to change just the talk button. It looks as though I'd have to remake the entire image which consists of like 6 or 7 different buttons.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:58 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
LOL...Here are the SS

My S2U2
Attachment 73551

My Home Screen
Attachment 73552

My Start Screen
Attachment 73553

And My Dialer..Thanks to you
Attachment 73554
damn, I wish I could have a philly setup like that... to bad this shit ain't workin right for me... =(
Old 07-06-2010, 09:52 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Okay brotha..... I know this is the MAN thread!! All the NFL sh*t!! WHO DAT!!! LOL....But my wife seen my phone and just wont let me be.....She has been wanting me to ask you......................... ..........If you could do her a huge favor.............And make a hello kitty dialer. She just wont let this go. I hear it all day!!!!! So I thought Id ask.

Old 07-06-2010, 09:57 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

haha... you gotta hook ur girl up, remember as long as woman have vaginas, they run shit lol....
Old 07-06-2010, 10:43 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
haha... you gotta hook ur girl up, remember as long as woman have vaginas, they run shit lol....
Hahaaa!! Very true!! You see Im on here asking right? LOL!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software