View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 02:04 PM
nicksizzle
Lurker

nicksizzle is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NFL dialpad skins **3 Black Sets Added** (All teams included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
I've been toying with these for a little while now and I've figured out a way to make these cabs much much smaller... they work using significantly less memory. And we all know how precious memory is on our devices. Here are a few examples of the difference in size(notice i've added the #1 to updated version name)..

eagles dialpad went from 1.39MB - eagles1 dialpad 2.51KB
eagles all black dialpad went from 3.71MB - eagles1 all black dialpad 548KB
eagles black button dialpad went from 3.46MB - eagles1 black button dialpad 530KB
eagles black white button dialpad went from 3.26MB - eagles1 black white button 538KB

For those of you that like and use my NFL dialpad skins, I'll gladly remake any of the cabs your currently using and save you the extra space on your phone's internal memory. If you'd like me to make an update leave me a request with the team and color you'd like. I'll only make these per request as it would take way to much time to update all 32 teams each having 4 diff colors if they aren't needed. I've already updated all 4 eagles dialpads in there original posts with a 1 added to the cab name.
These look great! Care to help a division rival and remake the Giants cab? Thanks for your help.