View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 02:04 PM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Here are the files you requested... And yeah I tried it again on Mighty's latest 6-20 release and the alignment is still off... I only tried the eagles one on the first page, and the phillies one, and both were off alignment when pressed.. I also noticed when I click "Phone" and my dialer pops up I see the talk button and all that and when I installed the eagles cab the "Talk" text and the "Back" button and the "Call History" button's had disappeared..??? I'm using Dinik's Dark VZW dialer and that's working fine for me, those are actually the files I posted, if you need the stock ones LMK and I'll uninstall Dinik's dialer and reinstall stock than can post those... Thanks bro...!

edit: here's a screen shot of the Dinik Dark VZW Dialer just FYI...

Last edited by JDM_SOHC; 07-06-2010 at 02:08 PM.