PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2008, 12:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

littlefreak is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgv_warrior View Post
Did you upgrade to the 3.35 OEM before moving to the custom ROM? You need the radio that is included in it. It is not included in the custom ROM.
Yes I relocked installed the sprint rom... unlocked and put on nueROM... Havent had evdo since... I dont use evdo often so i thought maybe it was just a 1 time occurance but im home for spring break and ive been wanting to use it alot and its never working. I just flashed 55 hoping it would be fixed but it still not working...
Old 03-17-2008, 12:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

crise is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to crise Send a message via Yahoo to crise

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
This is the one you need.... enjoy
I installed this on 5055 and now all I have is a white screen. I can't even uninstall it. Is there anything I can do or do I have to hard reset?
Old 03-17-2008, 12:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by crise View Post
I installed this on 5055 and now all I have is a white screen. I can't even uninstall it. Is there anything I can do or do I have to hard reset?
try shutting off phone skin in scape advance settings may work for you..

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 03-17-2008, 12:37 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
try shutting off phone skin in scape advance settings may work for you..
correct, crise, go into shcapps under the advanced settings folder and change your dialer to "default" setting, then soft reset....then you'll be in business.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-17-2008, 12:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

IronMogul is just getting started

getting and unknown Error, 0X8007274d i dont know if it helps but i jsut updated to the 5055 and i have alll the same stuff installed as before am i missing something here.

WM6.1 5055 3.35 Mogul
Old 03-17-2008, 12:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia II
Carrier: Verizon

buckyswider is a n00b

Sorry, I really have read most of this thread...but can't recall the answer to this...

Once the NueROM is loaded, and it does the 3...2....1 countdown for customizations, what ARE those customization??? Asking specifically for us few VZ customers who get scared when we see all sort of Sprint-izations on our phone....we've been told to NOT let these customizations run when we load the stock sprint ROM (to get the latest radio) but we're not sure what to do once we load this ROM....thanks!
Old 03-17-2008, 12:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: SPrint

Everette is keeping up the good workEverette is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckyswider View Post
Sorry, I really have read most of this thread...but can't recall the answer to this...

Once the NueROM is loaded, and it does the 3...2....1 countdown for customizations, what ARE those customization??? Asking specifically for us few VZ customers who get scared when we see all sort of Sprint-izations on our phone....we've been told to NOT let these customizations run when we load the stock sprint ROM (to get the latest radio) but we're not sure what to do once we load this ROM....thanks!
It is basically so you can install your custom apps using a UC config file. I can't remember exactly what is loaded from N2C's customizations, but it is primarily for UC so let it run. N2C really does install any Sprint "bloat ware".
Old 03-17-2008, 01:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc-6800
Carrier: sprint

n5bail is a n00b

I just installed 5055 and 3.35 from 5049 and 3.16 - which worked perfectly.

First: I relocked my device and then installed the stock 3.35 from the HTC site.

Second: Made sure everything was working and then proceeded to unlock it using TitanUnlocker.

Third: Once it was unlocked I copied the 5055 nbh file in the RUU folder and waited for the process to complete. Everything seemed fine.

Now, when I get to the Windows Mobile 6.1 screen it will take a few seconds. It peeps once and then asks me to "Tap the screen to set up" blah blah... I will tap the screen and before I can calibrate the device it resets. I have taken out my battery, did a hard reset, and did a soft reset. I looked around a bit but couldn't really find anything. If anyone can guide me in the right direction that would be great.

Edit: Fixed it. Stupid error on my part

Thanks

Last edited by n5bail; 03-17-2008 at 01:55 PM.
Old 03-17-2008, 01:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: SPrint

Everette is keeping up the good workEverette is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by n5bail View Post
I just installed 5055 and 3.35 from 5049 and 3.16 - which worked perfectly.

First: I relocked my device and then installed the stock 3.35 from the HTC site.

Second: Made sure everything was working and then proceeded to unlock it using TitanUnlocker.

Third: Once it was unlocked I copied the 5055 nbh file in the RUU folder and waited for the process to complete. Everything seemed fine.

Now, when I get to the Windows Mobile 6.1 screen it will take a few seconds. It peeps once and then asks me to "Tap the screen to set up" blah blah... I will tap the screen and before I can calibrate the device it resets. I have taken out my battery, did a hard reset, and did a soft reset. I looked around a bit but couldn't really find anything. If anyone can guide me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks
It must not have properly reset in your steps between the upgrade to official sprint rom and the TitanUnlocker. I would try doing the TitanUnlocker again (because now you are for sure fully reset). Then do N2C's 5055 ROM.
Old 03-17-2008, 02:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Smile Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekeman View Post
Haha good looking out, I actually did this prior to reading your post.

The best version of HTC X-button for myself is the one that is listed as Taskmanager. It is included with the official 3.35 ROM. Here is the CAB for those that are still messing with the (less than stellar perfoming) X-button files floating around out there.

If there is a newer version available, let me know. This one works fine with No2chems v55 and older.
Attached Files
File Type: zip X-button cab file.zip (259.2 KB, 47 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development