PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 01:08 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
how can i change my default touch vogues speaker and battery icons to look that of the default htc diamond ones?

i want them to look like the photo i have attached below.
Are you currently using the HTC Volume Control? If so, use the HTC Volume Control Cab. If you are not, and you are not using any other custom icons (battery, etc...), use the HTC Volume Icons cab. That should get you taken care of!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:50 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
gadget, be carefull asking people to use rhodium files that dont have a build of 20000 or higher. most of those files will not work on stock tp and its a good idea to state that.
A build of 21000 or higher for this to run, now there are ROM's out there with a build of 21000 or higher such as:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44494

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52822

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59601

MightyMike said he was waiting on the release of the Rhodium Manila Port before he changed his build to 21000, as for Juggalo and Juicy I am not sure if or when they will change there's.

Now this is a little off topic but goes with what gadgetfreak posted Xboxmod said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmod View Post
Release this Week-end 22/03/09
After a month of hard work and a lot of pressure, I prefer release manila this weekend and continue to work on it.
Release Contain the following apps:
-Rhodium Manila
-New Contact Card
-htc menu Enhancement
-htc Notification Enhancement
-htc Message Enhancement
-htc outlook Enhancement
-htc facebook sdk
Edit:
don't ask for when this weekend!!
i need to made cab,send it to cookers & donators
then create the new thread !
more info soon bye

Last edited by tsowen; 03-20-2009 at 02:01 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:08 PM
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Hay Gadget, Here are those Battery images.
Here you go! All signed and ready for install...
Attached Files
File Type: zip phcanOverbmp.zip (100.7 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-20-2009, 03:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond/TP2

atrn271 is keeping up the good workatrn271 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by stravy View Post
Noob question. I want to changed my taskbar to tsowentaskbar v5. I have read through the tsowen's tutorial on the first page but I am still a bit confused. I have a stock sprint diamond with no tweeks or hacks installed. Would someone mind verifying this process.

Step 1 - install sdkcerts
Step 2 - install tsowentaskbar5v1.7.
Step 3 - install nuePowerDriverCDMADiamond-100-v1.0-cab.cab

Thanks in advance
Welcome! You are correct! Just download the files on your computer, sync up your phone, transfer the files to your internal storage folder. Go into File Explorer on your phone and click the files to download.

Enjoy!

Don't forget to hit the thanks for the people that have worked so hard in making these.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:14 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Thanks man! This looks much better, Im sure other people with black themes will like it better also.
Hey Gadget, I thought you might wanna see a screenshot. It still dosent match perfect but it looks better than the blue.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2009 03 20_16 11 36_0002_111g.jpg (17.4 KB, 157 views) Click for barcode!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 03-20-2009, 10:17 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

REQUEST: can anybody make this into a start menu icon for qvga?

of course i mean just the circle windows not the square background!
Attached Images
File Type: png av-139232.png (12.4 KB, 137 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by fixxxer2012; 03-20-2009 at 10:41 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:17 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Sounds like a plan I am sure we can figure this out together and get you a custom taskbar running. Let me know how it goes and if you require any help.
Ok... so since I was already running a custom start icon (one of marygladys' setups) without the issue I started there. I then put in all the bmp related files (no dlls)... soft reset. All was good. I started with the phcanoverbmp.dll did the sdcerts first and soft reset after... the speaker icon came and went... the settings window icons were gone... so I thought OK that was the bad file... I soft reset again and install the nuepowerdriver thing.... softreset... and still nothing.. most of my settings icons were gone... so i thought.. now what.. how to remove easily.. so I decided to install the cab for the taskbar so I could "uninstall" it directly after and get back to "go".... but lo-and behold.. the settings icons came back.. so right now as of this moment I'm running taskbar5 and all is well.. now the test will be how long it stays that way. I run cleartemp at startup, I soft reset my phone daily (swap batteries each AM), and have most if not all of my temp and messaging type files stored on my internalstorage card so the main memory stays as clear as possible with a stock rom... I have about 24mb storage memory free and 126mb of program memory free... and 3gb of my 4gb internal storage free..so plenty of room for the phone to run and be good to me...

I'll report back if after a few days I lose my icons again. If so I'll try the hard reset and run taskbar first up.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:37 AM
The Inspector Mod

Tsowen & HTCLeener,

Per our discussion...

A more finished sample added...

Attached Files
File Type: zip Battery.zip (65.9 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Battery Test.zip (22.5 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 03-21-2009 at 01:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: T-Mobile

SaborLatino69 is a n00b

hey guys look at these icons!!! I totally love them!!!!! where do i download it???????? thanks

Old 03-21-2009, 09:59 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

a little help guys

just flashed a new ROM.... whats the proper steps to install the cabs for the taskbar?

i found it on a post but i dont remember where.

thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes