PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2009, 10:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Tmobile

xnifex is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

1 last thing for tsowen (or anyone)... I was wondering why my MMS icons never changed on my Touch Pro 2 & I just found out why. So you have the file named MMSRes_480x640.dll since i guess that's the resolution for whatever phone you're using. Well on the Touch Pro 2 its named MMSRes_480x800.dll due to the screen resolution difference.

Anyway, I changed the name of the file in the CAB & now the icons work. I don't know if you want to update your original post or not, but just some handy info I guess.

Again, thanks for an awesome taskbar theme
Old 08-29-2009, 08:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC X7510
Carrier: AT&T

wonsanim is a n00b

Hi Guys

I'm the New Guy and I like to Customize my PPC Taskbar but I like to start with the Right foot,I see is 141 pages and I don't like to miss something if is posible some of you can point or tell me the correct steps to skin my taskbar and the tools I need to download to do this task also I like to know the format of this Images PNG,BMP,ICO,ect.also the size 32X32,16X16,ect. and if I can make using PhotoShop or were to find the Icon sets.
I'm Not a Graphic Artist or something similar but in SBSH.NET forum i have a section in iLauncher Resourses name "Old and New in PNG" http://forums.sbsh.net/index.php?showtopic=22204 Also if You think Guys I can Help I feel very Happy Because I like to Help and Love PPC,some times because my Job I'm very Busy but allways can make some time to share or help.OK I think this is Everithing.Talk latter to You Guys.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: i900
Carrier: maxis 3G

aheas is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to aheas Send a message via Skype™ to aheas

master ...why i have replace phcanOverbmp.dll and shellres.96.dll already and my 3G stock icon still did not change ?batt ,speaker,start logo good but only 3G logo...
please help
Old 09-01-2009, 12:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Tele2

ArtQ is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to ArtQ

Here's my current taskbar for you who want it, credits to Tsowen and HTCLeener.

Attached Files
File Type: cab Modified Tsowen Taskbar 6v3.2.cab (8.20 MB, 101 views) Click for barcode!
Radio: 3.43.25.19

2nd Device: HTC Touch Diamond
Network: Tele2 Sweden
ROM: Gen.Y D2 R2-Rev.Y (WM6.1 B21054 TF3D2.1 WWE)
Radio: 1.13.25.24

Last edited by ArtQ; 09-01-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

J.T. is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanfishy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjv631
I just d/l Misfortune Taskbar v2.0 on my TP Got MM 4.16 and my signal bars are the white original icons and also still have original start icon..Does anyone have a cab to fix this problem..I really like this group of icons.

I had the same problem, here are the instructions on how to fix it.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=916
When I click those it won't allow me to look at it, but I'm having this same problem.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:54 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtQ View Post
Not to pick nits, but could you scale down the size of that image so it fits better? Right now it's messing up the forum template.

Thanks!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 09-02-2009, 03:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i900
Carrier: Cosmote

herctrap is a n00b

Quote:

can i used it on my omnia?

240*400 ???

thanks
Old 09-02-2009, 05:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Tele2

ArtQ is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to ArtQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by herctrap View Post
can i used it on my omnia?

240*400 ???

thanks
It may work, I'm not so sure which phone's the taskbar is working with. But to help you out a little, I'm using HTC Touch Diamond on WM6.1.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i900
Carrier: Cosmote

herctrap is a n00b

ι am just flashed a t2008 rom - i dont want to hard reset again
t2008 says

New icons TaskBar, battery icons collect from Misfortune Taskbar v2 , some other modified icons from tsowen taskbar

so now?
Old 09-02-2009, 09:18 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Lol, a taskbar shouldn't affect the phone's performance at all, it is just pictures inside some dll files.
The taskbar will not efffect the performance of the phone itself nor does it take anymore resources. Make sure you have everything installed correctly in the right order.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnifex View Post
Why does this dll switch the vibrate & silent buttons from the original as well as lose the functionality of being able to hit the button again to bring back to full volume?
This one is for those who are not US/UK. So if after you installed my taskbar and you had the huge font as seen in the picture you would install this to fix it.
Quote:
I have a request please. I'm currently using tsowens taskbar 6v2 but i've customized it by taking out the HTCVolumeControl.dll because it messes up the original volume control ability. (i asked about it 2 posts above)

My request is if someone can create a custom HTCVolumeControl.dll with the following speaker icons without editing any other settings?

On the original post for this taskbar tsowen states that his file is a "New Version to match MightyMikes ROM" & apparently that changes things around. I'd just like to have the stock file just edited to have the different icons.

Would someone mind doing that? Even better if it is tsowen (since its taskbar & i'd love to keep the original files by the original creator).

GREAT TASKBAR ICONS TSOWEN!!!

Thursday night will be the first chance I have to do it. So if nobody does it before then I will take care of it.
Quote:
1 last thing for tsowen (or anyone)... I was wondering why my MMS icons never changed on my Touch Pro 2 & I just found out why. So you have the file named MMSRes_480x640.dll since i guess that's the resolution for whatever phone you're using. Well on the Touch Pro 2 its named MMSRes_480x800.dll due to the screen resolution difference.

Anyway, I changed the name of the file in the CAB & now the icons work. I don't know if you want to update your original post or not, but just some handy info I guess.

Again, thanks for an awesome taskbar theme
Thanks I will update this for the Touch Pro 2 people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aheas View Post
master ...why i have replace phcanOverbmp.dll and shellres.96.dll already and my 3G stock icon still did not change ?batt ,speaker,start logo good but only 3G logo...
please help
Please give me a screen shot and also the taskbar you are currently using and on what type of device please so I can better assist you.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes