PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 11:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Pro
Carrier: Sprint

CareTake12 is keeping up the good workCareTake12 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Your account cannot be validated.

Hi,

When i call out, i received Your account cannot be validated, i contact customer service three times and told me to reprogram my phone. rep said to enter in: ##243585#. But nothing happen. I used the MSLgrabber program and i figured My MSID number and MDN is correct.

I have upgraded to touch pro 2 and the amount is 647, it's over my account limit. do you think this is the problem. I asked the customer rep she assured me it wasn't a problem. Because of the anytime rollout customer service hold time is super long. So, i decided to post. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Old 09-10-2009, 11:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff
Re: Your account cannot be validated.

647 is a scary bill man......
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G
Old 09-10-2009, 11:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
Hi,

When i call out, i received Your account cannot be validated, i contact customer service three times and told me to reprogram my phone. rep said to enter in: ##243585#. But nothing happen. I used the MSLgrabber program and i figured My MSID number and MDN is correct.

I have upgraded to touch pro 2 and the amount is 647, it's over my account limit. do you think this is the problem. I asked the customer rep she assured me it wasn't a problem. Because of the anytime rollout customer service hold time is super long. So, i decided to post. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

I had retentions program my phone and it is ##then number #

sometimes the msid and the mdn are the same (your phone number) but sometimes they are different with 1 being your phone number and the other being some other number they give you.

Also have them check the esn to make sure you have the right esn.If it won't go past ##number # it could be they have the esn wrong check that also.If not your account it is one or the other.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750

ive had my bill as high as 900 bucks due to equipment purchases, but never had a problem like this. From personal experience with lines being shutoff (due to financial troubles at the time) typically if they shut your line off due to financial issues like that it will direct you to sprint finance services when you make or answer a call. It does this for about a week, THEN comes up with the account cannot be validated message. My guess is you have a programming issue.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2 & EVO

BenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuff

Did you update your profile? You describe exactly what I got.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

check the esn if it is not going past ##234567# i would check the esn if it is not the esn the check the msid and the mdn numbers it is 1 or the other im telling ya
Old 09-11-2009, 01:18 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I had the same problem when I first activated my TP. What finally worked was I stopped at a store and they scanned the barcode under the battery. When the rep did that, then and only then did the phone work on sprint and the phone even came from them. So if none of the solutions work for you from above, I would suggest take the phone in and let them scan it again and see if that works.
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Pro
Threadstarter

CareTake12 is keeping up the good workCareTake12 is keeping up the good work

I checked the MSID and the MDN they are both correct but when i checked the ESN the esn is wrong. What am i suppose to do? Do you think they put in the new esn number from the touch pro 2.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:01 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Back when I first got a mogul, it put me over my spending limit, call them and ask for a temporary credit, that is what they had to do for me.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 09-11-2009, 12:52 PM
ott
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

ott is keeping up the good workott is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
I checked the MSID and the MDN they are both correct but when i checked the ESN the esn is wrong. What am i suppose to do? Do you think they put in the new esn number from the touch pro 2.
patience is a virtue my friend, i skipped around in this thread but if your device is from Sprint, they are having a national outage with anything OTA, which is how your phone activates itself. it sounds like your phone just isn't programmed correctly or hasn't passed through the network, if you haven't gotten an answer yet, and you tried tech support, you may wanna take it back where you got it. with the ESN's not matching it could be a screw up from wherever you bought it, or it could be the network backlog.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro