PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 02:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, epic touch 4g & evo 3d
Carrier: Sprint

nathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New Opera 9.5 Beta posted 02/25/09

There is New Opera browser 9.5 posted on its web site, Which is very nice.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:44 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: New Opera 9.5 Beta posted 02/25/09

whats the sense in this thread? why not post that you like 9.5 in the thread your talking about?
Old 02-28-2009, 02:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff

I think the OP is talking about this, that was already posted in the Software section:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ighlight=opera
Old 02-28-2009, 04:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

LOL dont worry bout it Nathan....I got flamed earlier for doing the same thing...starting a thread when one was already posted...

I understand frustration at having to read something twice when you're trying to get through alot of posts....but perhaps we could just be a little less harsh when we inform people they posted a duplicate...

Sometimes its enough to frighten people into not wanting to post at all...

***Edit to add a comment***
Not accusing anyone of anything...we ALL do it sometimes....

A mod once had to PM me to ask me to take a particular banner in my sig down, as it might be found offensive to some.

It was a gif of Samuel L Jackson saying (to the words of "Get these $^$&$^ %^#$^ snakes off this #$^#$^ &*$@ plane!") "Read the $$^&%^ @@#$% thread before you #$%$&$ @%#% post!)

So I'm just as guilty of it....I guess I'm just posting this because I got flamed for it earlier today and now I feel stupid heheheh

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!

Last edited by DaPeeps; 02-28-2009 at 04:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPeeps View Post
LOL dont worry bout it Nathan....I got flamed earlier for doing the same thing...starting a thread when one was already posted...

I understand frustration at having to read something twice when you're trying to get through alot of posts....but perhaps we could just be a little less harsh when we inform people they posted a duplicate...

Sometimes its enough to frighten people into not wanting to post at all...
I agree. we are all just trying to help and contribute

edit: but do try to search a little
Old 02-28-2009, 04:35 PM
HTC Soldier
Pocket PC: EVO 3-1/2G
Carrier: Sprinter Cell

xweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIP

Too many "self-deputized" forum police...

That's why we have moderators and they do their job well. This forum could benefit from a lot less quick-to-flame posts...

Old 02-28-2009, 04:45 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

wait, i didnt flame the guy, he posts that the new opera on this sute meaning ppcgeeks is good or whatever but why not goto the opera link and post your jubilation of it there? i never said anything wrong. the op isnt posting a link so hes not posting something he thinks is new and allready posted either so thats not the case. im not in the wrong here if you guys think im flaming the op your wrong. very seldom do i get piss@ with anybody.
Old 02-28-2009, 05:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff

you have to excuse darren, hes from pittsburgh and we like to flame people here lol
Old 02-28-2009, 05:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
wait, i didnt flame the guy, he posts that the new opera on this sute meaning ppcgeeks is good or whatever but why not goto the opera link and post your jubilation of it there? i never said anything wrong. the op isnt posting a link so hes not posting something he thinks is new and allready posted either so thats not the case. im not in the wrong here if you guys think im flaming the op your wrong. very seldom do i get piss@ with anybody.

Not neccessarily saying you flamed...I truly wasnt trying to point fingers....just meant to say that sometimes we can be a little nicer or whatever...I really didnt mean it to accuse you or anything...thats why I added the second part of my post.

It was more towards letting the OP know we all do it at one time or another

I've read many of your posts Darren and I would not consider you a flamer at all.
Old 02-28-2009, 05:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
Sorry Darren but I do not agree with you in that you're not "in the wrong", hehe. He said its site, meaning Opera's site. He just wanted to say he liked it, maybe he should have included more info but I as well found you just a little tiny bit flamey...

And of course we know you're not a flamer. You don't get the level of reputation that you have by flaming people.

Last edited by Nimdock; 02-28-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro