View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 05:04 PM
DaPeeps
Halfway to VIP Status

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps
Re: New Opera 9.5 Beta posted 02/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
wait, i didnt flame the guy, he posts that the new opera on this sute meaning ppcgeeks is good or whatever but why not goto the opera link and post your jubilation of it there? i never said anything wrong. the op isnt posting a link so hes not posting something he thinks is new and allready posted either so thats not the case. im not in the wrong here if you guys think im flaming the op your wrong. very seldom do i get piss@ with anybody.

Not neccessarily saying you flamed...I truly wasnt trying to point fingers....just meant to say that sometimes we can be a little nicer or whatever...I really didnt mean it to accuse you or anything...thats why I added the second part of my post.

It was more towards letting the OP know we all do it at one time or another

I've read many of your posts Darren and I would not consider you a flamer at all.

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!