View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 05:07 PM
Nimdock
Halfway to VIP Status

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Opera 9.5 Beta posted 02/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
wait, i didnt flame the guy, he posts that the new opera on this sute meaning ppcgeeks is good or whatever but why not goto the opera link and post your jubilation of it there? i never said anything wrong. the op isnt posting a link so hes not posting something he thinks is new and allready posted either so thats not the case. im not in the wrong here if you guys think im flaming the op your wrong. very seldom do i get piss@ with anybody.
Sorry Darren but I do not agree with you in that you're not "in the wrong", hehe. He said its site, meaning Opera's site. He just wanted to say he liked it, maybe he should have included more info but I as well found you just a little tiny bit flamey...

And of course we know you're not a flamer. You don't get the level of reputation that you have by flaming people.

Last edited by Nimdock; 02-28-2009 at 05:10 PM.