View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 04:28 PM
DaPeeps
Halfway to VIP Status

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps
Re: New Opera 9.5 Beta posted 02/25/09

LOL dont worry bout it Nathan....I got flamed earlier for doing the same thing...starting a thread when one was already posted...

I understand frustration at having to read something twice when you're trying to get through alot of posts....but perhaps we could just be a little less harsh when we inform people they posted a duplicate...

Sometimes its enough to frighten people into not wanting to post at all...

***Edit to add a comment***
Not accusing anyone of anything...we ALL do it sometimes....

A mod once had to PM me to ask me to take a particular banner in my sig down, as it might be found offensive to some.

It was a gif of Samuel L Jackson saying (to the words of "Get these $^$&$^ %^#$^ snakes off this #$^#$^ &*$@ plane!") "Read the $$^&%^ @@#$% thread before you #$%$&$ @%#% post!)

So I'm just as guilty of it....I guess I'm just posting this because I got flamed for it earlier today and now I feel stupid heheheh

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!

Last edited by DaPeeps; 02-28-2009 at 04:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.