PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2010, 05:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO™ 3D
Carrier: Sprint

furiousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
returning a defective phone to Asurion warranty

I had bad speaker on my tp2 so I called Asurion warranty claims and they send me new device no charge since the refurb had one year warranty. I mailed the damage phone the next day and its still showing not received. A company called process technology? keeps calling me telling me to mail the defective or I will get charged.

I called Asurion and they told me if you put the battery in phone and mailed it could take up to 3 weeks? I had really bad experience with this company so far.

I don't have tracking number from usps any idea how can I prove them that I have already mailed the device 2 weeks ago.
Old 07-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: returning a defective phone to Asurion warranty

Not without the return tracking number.

Old 07-03-2010, 08:49 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by furiousgtz View Post
I had bad speaker on my tp2 so I called Asurion warranty claims and they send me new device no charge since the refurb had one year warranty. I mailed the damage phone the next day and its still showing not received. A company called process technology? keeps calling me telling me to mail the defective or I will get charged.

I called Asurion and they told me if you put the battery in phone and mailed it could take up to 3 weeks? I had really bad experience with this company so far.

I don't have tracking number from usps any idea how can I prove them that I have already mailed the device 2 weeks ago.
If you don't have tracking#, no way to prove....
Old 07-03-2010, 10:06 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

I had this same thing happen to me when I sent in mine and my girls TP1 to get TP2, they charged us $800 for not returning 2 phones and it was because Sprint had the claim so they sent the order, but Asurion was expecting the phones, and they went to sprint instead, so what we had to do was get a 3 way call going between Sprint and Asurion and the issue was handled right after the phone call... You may have to do the same..

Old 07-04-2010, 12:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

YourRoyalFlyness is a n00b

i was sent out a tp2 and sent in my tp. asurion claimed to never receive the phone and the same company was calling me. well asurion charged my sprint account something like $225.00. i called sprint and told the rep i had sent the phone. she put me on hold and checked to see if the phone i had sent in had been used. my guess is she looked up to see if the esn had been activated. it hadn't been used since like february so she credited my account. if the phone has been used since you have sent it in, you may be screwed.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:42 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Dude just call and explain the situation, I bet it's the same thing that happened to me... You'd think Sprint and Asurion would communicate but no, same as TeleNav accounts going bad and surely you have GPS on your Sprint account, and the 2 companies not communicating with each other to tell each other "Yes they have that included" just retarded sometimes..
Old 07-04-2010, 02:31 AM
AB_
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

AB_ is becoming a great contributor

thats weird. I've mailed in 3, and even kept the battery of one of them before returning.
I've never mailed with tracking.
I've always got my replacement before mailing my phone in
Old 07-04-2010, 11:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO™ 3D
Threadstarter

furiousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good work

Thanks for the info. I will have call both party and resolve this issue. Lesson learn keep all your tracking information.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2