PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 04:22 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Preorder through sprint....NOT

I am still on the phone with the rep and she is telling me i can preorder the evo, then she tells me to "please type triple zero, then type dot then s-p-r-i-n-t press dot and type com with a slash and type e-v-o then press enter"

I told her it redirects me to the evo page with a sign up for updates tab but she insists i can preorder the evo there. WTF man.

She then tells me i can go through bestbuy and radioshack! Do they not want money? And you cant go through them if you have an account already!

Still on the line!!
Old 05-13-2010, 04:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro duece
Carrier: sprint pcs

dav1boy is just getting started
Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellguy View Post
BBY is doing pre orders today for $50.00 I have read that Shack is doing them and giving like a $20.00 accessory credit or something like that. I went with BBY because I like them more.

Shell
Werd. BB is awesome but ive always gotten my phones at radioshack. Never had an issue. Plus it's around the corner from me.

To answer the question a few posts above this, u pre order now, u pick it up on the 4th. Bb and shack will receive shipments a week prior to launch date
Old 05-13-2010, 04:25 PM
Pao
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Pao is keeping up the good workPao is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
Thats how I look at it because sometimes when I charge it to my account they dont put it on there for say 22 months and I just pay a head of time.

CW
22 months!?
Old 05-13-2010, 04:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

antjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to antjones21 Send a message via MSN to antjones21 Send a message via Yahoo to antjones21 Send a message via Skype™ to antjones21

[To answer the question a few posts above this, u pre order now, u pick it up on the 4th. Bb and shack will receive shipments a week prior to launch date[/QUOTE]

I know for BB and the Shack u can pick it up on the 4th but I'm wondering when you get it if you order thru EVP?
Old 05-13-2010, 04:26 PM
Almost a VIP

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy

I have seen BBY release the phones before the official launch so I am hoping for that one. I would love to get this thing b 4 the 4th.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:28 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellguy View Post
BBY is doing pre orders today for $50.00 I have read that Shack is doing them and giving like a $20.00 accessory credit or something like that. I went with BBY because I like them more.

Shell
Does the shack make you put money down?

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro duece
Carrier: sprint pcs

dav1boy is just getting started
Re: Preorder through sprint....NOT

Phones are subsidized anyways. Sprint does not make much or if anything on the phones. They want u to renew, get data and that extra 10 bux for 4g access
Old 05-13-2010, 04:33 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Preorder through sprint....NOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
I am still on the phone with the rep and she is telling me i can preorder the evo, then she tells me to "please type triple zero, then type dot then s-p-r-i-n-t press dot and type com with a slash and type e-v-o then press enter"

I told her it redirects me to the evo page with a sign up for updates tab but she insists i can preorder the evo there. WTF man.

She then tells me i can go through bestbuy and radioshack! Do they not want money? And you cant go through them if you have an account already!

Still on the line!!
You must not have seen the All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here
Please post in the correct thread to avoid cluttering up the forums. Thanks for understanding.

CW
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Almost a VIP

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
Does the shack make you put money down?

CW

I believe they do but I am not quite sure about that one. The employee that I talked to last weekend just said they would be starting this week, I didn't ask and she didn't say about if you would be required to put $ down. I would assume so since from what I have seen they are offering a GC for the pre order of the phone.

http://radioshackwireless.com/templa..._SITESEARCHEVO

In that link at the bottom in the fine print they do the $50.00 non refundable deposit as well.

Shell
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

antjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to antjones21 Send a message via MSN to antjones21 Send a message via Yahoo to antjones21 Send a message via Skype™ to antjones21

Well I finally got a response from EVP:

Hi Anthony,

We cannot guarantee that the phone will ship prior to the 4th, however we typically receive inventory quicker than Sprint Retail locations and/or Third party dealers. We order equipment directly from the warehouse – avoiding additional shipping time to a store.

Let me know if you still wish to place the preorder.

Thanks,
-Brian Sutton

Hmm now i'm trying to decide if I should just pre-order through EVP and hope to receive the phone earlier than 6/4. Last year I received my TP2 from EVP three days prior to the Telesales release.

Also does Best Buy allow you to bill to your account?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G