PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What do you want on your todayscreen?
i will keep using the TF3d. 309 80.05%
i will (or will soon) be going back to the normal WM style Today screen. 77 19.95%
Voters: 386. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 04:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: not
Carrier: sPriNt

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to codyppc
How many of you are still using TF3D? How many went back to the normal Today Screen?

as much as i like the new "eye candy", i am starting to wounder....

i want to give this new TF3d a shot, but i really miss having the things i love right there on the today screen. i saw an app somewhere that allowed you to have a second today screen, but i dont remember where.

MY question....

how many are going to keep using the TF3d

and

who has or will be going back to the normal WM today screen?

please take the poll. would love to see how many do what.

Thanks, Cody
PDA's I've owned/used in order... (retentions loves me)... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve)
Old 09-23-2008, 04:05 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: How many of you are still using TF3D? How many went back to the normal Today Scre

It's been 4 days for me, and I'm still using TF. The only thing I miss on the today screen is the IM app, but I hardly use the program so I could care less. I am still in la-la land with the way it looks on a VGA screen <3
Old 09-23-2008, 04:10 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: How many of you are still using TF3D? How many went back to the normal Today Scre

I am still using TF3D. I solved my Today screen plugin issue with SecondToday. Here is the PPCgeeks thread on it:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ht=secondtoday

Kevan
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:11 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
as much as i like the new "eye candy", i am starting to wounder....

i want to give this new TF3d a shot, but i really miss having the things i love right there on the today screen. i saw an app somewhere that allowed you to have a second today screen, but i dont remember where.

MY question....

how many are going to keep using the TF3d

and

who has or will be going back to the normal WM today screen?

please take the poll. would love to see how many do what.

Thanks, Cody
It was called SecondToday and can be downloaded from here:

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...condtoday.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattycerts View Post
It's been 4 days for me, and I'm still using TF. The only thing I miss on the today screen is the IM app, but I hardly use the program so I could care less. I am still in la-la land with the way it looks on a VGA screen <3
I agree and am still in awe of the vibrant colors and overal visual clarity on the VGA screen
Old 09-23-2008, 04:13 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
It was called SecondToday and can be downloaded from here:
Great minds think alike.

K
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
... i saw an app somewhere that allowed you to have a second today screen, but i dont remember where. ...
In this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37867

That was fast... We're all so helpful today!

Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

using the diamond with out tf3d would be like using your d*ck with out your b*lls LOL

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 09-23-2008 at 04:16 PM.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:15 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

LMAO ^^^^

I needed that
Old 09-23-2008, 04:16 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
LMAO ^^^^

I needed that
its so true tho lol
Old 09-23-2008, 04:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO
Carrier: spcs

biggggant is just getting started

i use phone alarm which gives me an option to have the real today screen and tff3d

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond