PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2010, 05:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Achristocat is keeping up the good workAchristocat is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Currently trying to get the 21679.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.ver2.Sep.26 back online after a flash and was wondering if anyone else is having issues installing CABs? trying to install a few and they are taking about 10 times longer than usual... I had installed the latest Googlemaps from my last rom and currently it's at 12 minutes...it Is installing, but...Sloooooooowwwwwwwly...Never had this issue before. Did Task 29, carrier provisioning with a bunch of soft resets in the middles...

But looks Cookie 2.0 looks Very Interesting...Looking forward to when the ROM settles out...
Old 09-28-2010, 05:27 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Anyone else having issues where out of nowwhere Sense restarts and then restarts over and over again,even after a soft-reset.It happens to me mostly after a soft reset when i go into CHT editor and then remove those 2 CHT scheduler icons at the top of the screen,but its only happened 2 times in 2 days so far.The only fix ive found is a soft-reset.If no one else is having the issue then im going to redownload the rom,task 29,flash again.I tried turning it back to titanium,windows default,and im now reactivating Sense and it seems to have worked, until i entered CHT Editor to remove those 2 scheduler icons at the top of the screen again.When i went to exit and it restarted Sense the same problem happened again.Sense just kept starting over and over again.
Any Ideas. Great rom,WM 6.5.X CHT 2.0 Dinik Glass rom. The roms excellent except for the Sense restarts problem and a few bugs,glitches in CHT 2 and CHT Editor 2,but thats not NRGZ problems.If i can fix this Sense restarts issue then i think its a great rom .Cant wait to see where it goes in the future.Not to mention i now i can use a pp of 16-20 depending on which rom version and Compact Menu,and now CHT 2.0.
Is it me or does the 21XXX WM 6.5.X NRG builds seems to leak memory more and faster and dont have the battery life of the 23128 builds did?
Thanks again NRG for the new Dinik releases.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

syntheticexctasy is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kots View Post
I have also experienced this and fixed it as follows:

Go to Program | Tools (|More) | X Button Settings and configure AMeBa settings as follows:
Start Button Tap = Run App, \Windows\QuickMenu.exe

Start Button Hold
None

This would force your Start Button tap to always launch the QuickMenu.
I don't have anything about ameba or x button settings in programs > tools....
Old 09-28-2010, 05:40 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

i don't know about you guys but something that bothers me is the stats <hand and sun icon> at the top center of the screen, i can turn them off and then they either reappear on their own or when i soft reset they come back, very annoying to me and plus they take up real estate on the screen, would be nice to figure out a way to permanently turn them off.

on another note i got the old android style lockscreen back, i know how i did it but don't know if it will work for others. , i had the "enable CHT lockscreen" on with the android lockscreen enabled but it didn't work, so today i turned off the CHT lockscreen and it enabled the android style that we all know and love, hopefully it works for others that also want the android lockscreen, let me know if it works for others or i'm just a fluke.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

mavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Running 21916 from the 20th.

When I'm on a call and a second call comes in, I don't get a beep or a vibration alerting me to the second call. I've always had the beep on every other Rom I've used.

Anyone know how to get it back?

TIA
Old 09-28-2010, 05:51 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
on another note i got the old android style lockscreen back, i know how i did it but don't know if it will work for others. , i had the "enable CHT lockscreen" on with the android lockscreen enabled but it didn't work, so today i turned off the CHT lockscreen and it enabled the android style that we all know and love, hopefully it works for others that also want the android lockscreen, let me know if it works for others or i'm just a fluke.
Awesome! Worked for me.

Thanks Kiowa!

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:54 PM
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
Go into registry editor>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>Comm>ConnMgr>Planner>Set tings Now under the list look for the Name: SuspendResum and if it says anything other than #777 then change it to #777. Fixes the slider and answering phone... I have to do it all the time after i re-flash.
Was just about to flash back to the previous ROM and I read your post (and Kiowas as well) and they both solved two nagging problems that I have had.

Thank you sir!

David
Old 09-28-2010, 06:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Was just about to flash back to the previous ROM and I read your post (and Kiowas as well) and they both solved two nagging problems that I have had.

Thank you sir!

David
Did that Registry setting stay for youafter a Soft Reset? Mine went back to the old GPRS_drop_when_device_off (or something like that). And I'm still having the Answer Call problem.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:25 PM
Unlimited is um, limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddywiser View Post
Did that Registry setting stay for youafter a Soft Reset? Mine went back to the old GPRS_drop_when_device_off (or something like that). And I'm still having the Answer Call problem.
well I'll be...

Just did a soft reset and lost the changes. Thanks for pointing that out. Any suggestions to make it stay?

David
Old 09-28-2010, 06:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
Anyone else having issues where out of nowwhere Sense restarts and then restarts over and over again,even after a soft-reset.It happens to me mostly after a soft reset when i go into CHT editor and then remove those 2 CHT scheduler icons at the top of the screen,but its only happened 2 times in 2 days so far.The only fix ive found is a soft-reset.If no one else is having the issue then im going to redownload the rom,task 29,flash again.I tried turning it back to titanium,windows default,and im now reactivating Sense and it seems to have worked, until i entered CHT Editor to remove those 2 scheduler icons at the top of the screen again.When i went to exit and it restarted Sense the same problem happened again.Sense just kept starting over and over again.
I had that same problem. For some reason my phone does not like the new CHT. All the old tricks would not stop the bleeding - SOD's, Restarts, Lockups, very laggy - First ROM I've ever had problems like this with so I know it's something with beta cookie and my phone. I'm back on the Sept 4th CHT 23xxx build - I never had one issue with it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development