PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2011, 10:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by snorfer View Post
Hi akeaw3000. Wondering if you have the "Energy RhodCdma29005 Sense2.5.2019 C0okie1.8.5Dec.13"rom available for me to download somewhere. I remember that it was the best, most stable release of Energy rom but I never saved the downloaded rom...
I still have it. Just send me a PM.

And I agree. I've been using NRG Roms for a couple years now (first on my TP) and this Dec 13th release has been the most stable on my phone. Some people have reported a few issues with it.

Last edited by Comstar; 02-28-2011 at 10:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
This has been an issue for a long time, think that someone needs to set-up a location to store all known good releases of past roms so that they can be downloaded, i know when i had my TP2 i would keep a copy of roms in case i wanted to fall back to one but see that a lot of people don't do that for some reason, just figured i would throw that out there, maybe throw a link to busybox or whatever site in the FAQ, just an idea.
I have about 60 different ones dating from Feb2010 - 95% are Energy CHT 1.5 to 1.8.0/5 though, not many themes or CHT 2.0. If there was somewhere to put them I could upload them. They are about 9Gb worth.

Last edited by Comstar; 02-28-2011 at 11:23 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:28 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
I have about 60 different ones dating from Feb2010 - 95% are Energy CHT 1.5 to 1.8.0/5 though, not many themes or CHT 2.0. If there was somewhere to put them I could upload them. They are about 9Gb worth.
Cool, sounds like you would be the perfect person to upload those to a site and then put a link in the FAQ to them, that's if your up to it, like i said i was just making a recommendation since i don't have a TP2 anymore i just come around to check in.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Cool, sounds like you would be the perfect person to upload those to a site and then put a link in the FAQ to them, that's if your up to it, like i said i was just making a recommendation since i don't have a TP2 anymore i just come around to check in.
I think it's a good idea. If someone can figure out a place I will upload them. I looked again and there are 70 roms - 11gb.

Last edited by Comstar; 02-28-2011 at 11:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I think it's a good idea. If someone can figure out a place I will upload them. I looked again and there are 70 roms - 11gb.
lol damn i don't know of a place off hand for 11GB of storage, dropbox.com gives you 2GB, don't know if you are going to find more than that for free, I'll keep an eye out and if someone else knows or can host the files feel free to chime in and offer your support for the roms to help your fellow TP2ers / PPCGeekers out.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:20 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
lol damn i don't know of a place off hand for 11GB of storage, dropbox.com gives you 2GB, don't know if you are going to find more than that for free, I'll keep an eye out and if someone else knows or can host the files feel free to chime in and offer your support for the roms to help your fellow TP2ers / PPCGeekers out.
skydrive.com = 25GB (FREE)
Old 03-01-2011, 04:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
I've got all the Energy standard since 11-25 if any needed.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:52 AM
BfA
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

BfA is a n00b

Can anyone suggest a stable ROM? I'm on the 28244 from the 12th with sencity (which is awesome!) and I'm finding the following issues:

- generally really slow

- *** it takes about 1 minute to switch from portrait to landscape

- the screen doesn't turn on properly sometimes when I hit the power button for the screen

- when I have the phone open in landscape mode then turn of the screen power and close it, when I open it then it hasn't switched back to portrait mode and I have to slide it to landscape mode then close it again (this bug has been around for at least 6 months and is pretty annoying)

- I think this is a Cookie thing but for some reason the quicklinks from the home screen aren't the same in landscape as in portrait and have to be setup again completely seperately

- another possible issue is somehow all my icons/links on the first row of my homescreen (call history, voicemail etc,) got replaced by the icons/links from the second row which is still there

Anyway, those are just a few things I've found with this ROM. Generally NRGz roms are pretty sweet though.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:06 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BfA View Post
- generally really slow
Quicklinks moving is a known issue with cookie.

Here are some tips on performance improvements:
  • Turn the cookie animation off (CHTEditor)
  • Overclock the phone - There are several methods - I use WimoSpeed. Others have different preferences.
  • Remove wallpapers
  • Change the start menu to get more RAM - see seetings --> Other --> Start menu layout switch
  • You can disable the rotation in Manila with a registry setting - I would need to look it up.
  • You can disable rotation completely by turning off the g-sensor (see disabling devices from my sig)
  • Read the FAQ for many other hints (don't have the link at the moment, but search for it in the thread)
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc tp2
Carrier: verizon

Promethazine is just getting started

i am currently running this rom with the chte lockscreen disabled and have not had to restart sense everyday like i used to with the lockscreen enabled. big difference in speed also
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development