PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 04:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

Curtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Curtis8 Send a message via AIM to Curtis8 Send a message via MSN to Curtis8 Send a message via Yahoo to Curtis8
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludacy1 View Post
Just thought I would post this for people who miss having the right soft key set to lock on 2.1. This will set the left soft key to lock on 2.5. Not sure if you can change anything on the right side with menu being there. Credit goes to chris1683. Thanks and enjoy!
Added to the Wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
<SNIP for length>
Added to the Wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
someone asked for this lastnight (their location isn't accurate enough)

this is from the 6.5 sprint rom
Added to the Wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
This also installs all the original MightyROM icons and folders we have all become accustom to.
Added to the Wiki.

Quote:
[SIZE=5]MightyROM Verizon Provisioning
Includes Verizon Visual Voicemail
Added to the Wiki.

Quote:
[SIZE=5]MightyROM - Enable/Disable "Blinking Light For Notifications"
Added to the Wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
Please do not report bugs if it truly is not a bug. This not a big deal....

Here is how you fix.
In registry:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\PHONE\PhoneExtendSetting
KeyPadVibration - Set D word to 0

Soft reset and you will be happy again.
Added to the Wiki.

Quote:
;HAPTIC FEEDBACK
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Opera\Defaults]
"VibrationEnabled"=dword:00000001
"StrengthLinkClicked"=dword:00000003
"StrengthLaunchButton"=dword:00000003
"StrengthZoomLaunchButton"=dword:00000003
Added to the Wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvettejudd View Post
If you need the cab, here it is, but if you're just not sure if it will work with War or future ROMs, someone who knows will answer you, I'm sure!
Added to the Wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfoogster View Post
er, i keep getting told i cant download things from the wiki that point back to here.
Sorry I am trying to keep up, but this forum moves pretty fast and I do not use all the cabs that are posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratefultyler View Post
Ditto! And I loves me some MightyRom Wiki. I love seeing the new changes seperating 2.1 and 2.5. Will make it much easier to navigate in the future. War always deserved a spot in the Wiki

EDIT: Just saw the post about the reconfig and missing links. My bad. I just wanted to reaffirm my dedication to the Wiki
I am glad to see that some people are liking the Wiki, makes me feel like it is worth updating. I will try and get it better updated as the week goes on, but I need dedicated people to tell me what is broken or missing and I will be happy to update.

Simply send me a PM with the details.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:13 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
Thanks worked perfectly btw for other users dont forget to back up the original welcomehead i also got popdog to work on one maybe his will look different and have the windows symbol on it too
Cabbed it up for everyone to enjoy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinman02 View Post
This looks like the best option for a dark dialer I've seen yet... I hate the green on this rom's dialer. Can you please release this? Thanks!
Well yeah its the best option I did it...hehehe...it will release soon...I will be posting it to my site(link in sig) and twitter so be on the look out...
Attached Files
File Type: cab tjELITE.MightyGurlBootScreen.cab (455.4 KB, 1114 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-25-2010, 04:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Curtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to Curtis8 Send a message via AIM to Curtis8 Send a message via MSN to Curtis8 Send a message via Yahoo to Curtis8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tok View Post
I thought I would repost this CAB which was deleted when the thread was cleaned. It gives you a 7-bar signal and a a different 1% battery icon... Works great with the current release! Hope some people find this helpful!
Added to the Wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
this works for me
Added to the Wiki.

Quote:
[SIZE=5]Dark Ninja - Android Taskbar
Added to the Wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponicg View Post
So since I don't like the cab Mighty posted for the Ninja Task Bar - I prefer the grey-skinned one. I grabbed it off xda, plugged Mighty's HTCVolumeControl.dll in and recabbed it up. Enjoy! Tested on my phone, but I don't hold responsibility if it breaks, etc.
Added to the Wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tok View Post
You can add back the Roaming Only option in the CDMA settings by installing the attached Roaming Fix CAB.

Or, if you want a separate utility, you could use Switch Roaming Mode and add it in your quicklinks. Very simple program that lets you switch your roaming mode instantly without the need of the previous registry fix cab.
Added to the Wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvettejudd View Post
Hey, the BsB config program actually has that as one of the options - check it out..... have a good one!
Added to the Wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymikes View Post
Doesn't seem anyone answered this for you. Per one of Ziggy's notes, I think this is the answer - "HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\IsShortcutEnable=dword:0 . That's why they keep coming back, yours is set to one. If you install the cab I made for the start menu, that's what I did to get rid of them."

Hope this helps
Added to the Wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbahri View Post
Try this.
Added to the Wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Added to the Wiki.

Last edited by Curtis8; 03-25-2010 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Added Quote/Response
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

I have searched the web and found nothing that relates to why I am getting this below error message. I did not change any default directories for My Documents as seems to be the most common response.

Anyone run into this error?
Not saying it is related to the 3-23-10 ROM. Just one of the installs that I did from the Paperclip of this forum.

"could not create the voice link recording directory"

Just an update to the above error.

I have been successful with the modification to the My Documents directory, making it Un Hidden via Total Commander, resolving the
"could not create the voice link recording directory" error message. It has been over a week now and I have not had the error message pop up. The fix was listed somwhere on XDA Developers I believe, so credit goes to them.

To Recap, if you recevie the error:
"could not create the voice link recording directory" just adjust the properties of the My Documents folder on the main phone memory, and make in NOT HIDDEN.

Last edited by toddpedersen; 04-05-2010 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Found Fix For Problem
Old 03-25-2010, 04:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
I have searched the web and found nothing that relates to why I am getting this below error message. I did not change any default directories for My Documents as seems to be the most common response.

Anyone run into this error?
Not saying it is related to the 3-23-10 ROM. Just one of the installs that I did from the Paperclip of this forum.

"could not create the voice link recording directory"
"Just one of the installs that I did from the Paperclip" Which install was that?

Last edited by Curtis8; 03-25-2010 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Fixed Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

tjbahri is keeping up the good worktjbahri is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post

Well yeah its the best option I did it...hehehe...it will release soon...I will be posting it to my site(link in sig) and twitter so be on the look out...

Man that looks great.
In addition to that I just want to thank everyone for all the hard work.
thank you.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:32 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Sprint

cbt007 is a n00b

When replying to a text using the messaging tab (so you are in the HTC text conversation, not the WM one), is there a setting (via regedit or cab) that makes the cursor ready in the text entry area when the hardware keyboard is opened?

It's one of those little annoying things to make sure you tap the text window before typing. I've been searching since yesterday for a solution. Thanks.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Curtis8

I looked at your wiki page and everything that I click on tells me that I don't have permission.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:37 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
Curtis8

I looked at your wiki page and everything that I click on tells me that I don't have permission.
A lot of the links in the wiki point directly to posts that were here before the thread got scrubbed by Mighty prior to the release of this latest ROM. You are seeing that message because you are trying to click on a link to a cab/post that is now archived and, therefore, only accessable to moderators and forum admins

If anyone needs a cab in the wiki that is no longer available, just ask for it in this thread and we'll all do our best to dig it up for you
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
A lot of the links in the wiki point directly to posts that were here before the thread got scrubbed by Mighty prior to the release of this latest ROM. You are seeing that message because you are trying to click on a link to a cab/post that is now archived and, therefore, only accessable to moderators and forum admins

If anyone needs a cab in the wiki that is no longer available, just ask for it in this thread and we'll all do our best to dig it up for you
Thanks..

I'm just looking for a cab to place in my quick links to lock my phone. I have the soft key as lock right now but I'm looking for the Lock similar to the one in NRG's rom.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2