View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 04:17 PM
toddpedersen
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

I have searched the web and found nothing that relates to why I am getting this below error message. I did not change any default directories for My Documents as seems to be the most common response.

Anyone run into this error?
Not saying it is related to the 3-23-10 ROM. Just one of the installs that I did from the Paperclip of this forum.

"could not create the voice link recording directory"

Just an update to the above error.

I have been successful with the modification to the My Documents directory, making it Un Hidden via Total Commander, resolving the
"could not create the voice link recording directory" error message. It has been over a week now and I have not had the error message pop up. The fix was listed somwhere on XDA Developers I believe, so credit goes to them.

To Recap, if you recevie the error:
"could not create the voice link recording directory" just adjust the properties of the My Documents folder on the main phone memory, and make in NOT HIDDEN.

Last edited by toddpedersen; 04-05-2010 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Found Fix For Problem