PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 02:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
I did some tweaking of the stock dialer on the new MightyROM...look at the screenshot below and see what you guys think maybe I will release it...

The picture that was in the attachments is 480X800...I will add it in a zip file for you...you probably clicked the screen shot of it and not the actual mightygurl.png link...
Thanks Any Chance of a splash screen for this pic too?
Old 03-25-2010, 02:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Moto Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

kymikes is keeping up the good workkymikes is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
EDIT: Also, how do I keep the stupid HTC shortcuts from appearing in my start menu. I've tried searching the registry to see if there was something creating them there and there wasn't, also, nothing is in my \Windows\StartUp folder that should be. It's really annoying and I'm never going to use them and don't want them, and until this update, they weren't there.
Doesn't seem anyone answered this for you. Per one of Ziggy's notes, I think this is the answer - "HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\IsShortcutEnable=dword:0 . That's why they keep coming back, yours is set to one. If you install the cab I made for the start menu, that's what I did to get rid of them."

Hope this helps
Old 03-25-2010, 02:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I did some tweaking of the stock dialer on the new MightyROM...look at the screenshot below and see what you guys think maybe I will release it...

The picture that was in the attachments is 480X800...I will add it in a zip file for you...you probably clicked the screen shot of it and not the actual mightygurl.png link...
Is it possible to make this wall paper go landscape view too without doubling the picture just curious would like it better if i was able to do that ?
Old 03-25-2010, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jwdaniels23 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
Thanks Any Chance of a splash screen for this pic too?

I would also like to see this as a splash screen!!
Old 03-25-2010, 03:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bjorn2fyte is a n00b

Widgets?

Another question for you guys. Last couple of ROMS had this folder. Widgets are java/Android apps or what exactly consists of a Widget?

As for my previous problem - Reflashed the Rom and its whistling away without any probs. Thanks All
Old 03-25-2010, 03:09 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
Is it possible to make this wall paper go landscape view too without doubling the picture just curious would like it better if i was able to do that ?
The doubling effect is because the stock 6.5 start menu tiles the background...very unfortunate I know...try Manila bg4all...almost got her in the right spot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 View Post
Is the splash screen you guys speak of the Orange Windows picture on bootup? If so I would be happy to tweak it for you guys...
Old 03-25-2010, 03:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: Us Cellular

chidesd is a n00b

Hey guys love this version of mighty rom but im haing one huge problem when ever i send or recieve a text my phone pauses for ruffly 30 seconds give or take is there anything i can do to help this. ive hard reset twice
Old 03-25-2010, 03:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
The doubling effect is because the stock 6.5 start menu tiles the background...very unfortunate I know...try Manila bg4all...almost got her in the right spot...

Is the splash screen you guys speak of the Orange Windows picture on bootup? If so I would be happy to tweak it for you guys...

That one would be fine, but should it replace the Mighty Rom splash screen sense it is a Mighty Rom picture?
Old 03-25-2010, 03:14 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 View Post
It's not hard to make your own splashscreen, you can do it yourself with any image you want, any time you want

Just get your picture cut down to the right size (480X800) and then save it as a .png image titled (without the quotes) "welcomehead.192.png"

Then use total commander or resco explorer and dump the image in the \Windows folder (and overwrite the existing one if it asks). Then reboot and you'll see your image as your new spashscreen
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
It's not hard to make your own splashscreen, you can do it yourself with any image you want, any time you want

Just get your picture cut down to the right size (480X800) and then save it as a .png image titled (without the quotes) "welcomehead.192.png"

Then use total commander or resco explorer and dump the image in the \Windows folder (and overwrite the existing one if it asks). Then reboot and you'll see your image as your new spashscreen

I got all of that except, what do you mean by cut down? How??
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2