PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2010, 01:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7
Carrier: Sprint

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 07/09/10 Pluto_Cookie is up! **VINdows Phone**(Sense 2016)

Here is some extra credit work for some helpful soul. I recently flashed to the Plutonium ROM 07/09/2010 and I was thing to myself man my ROM is flawless. I thought that until my client sent me a picture via email with numbers in it, when I try to open up the picture my touch pro tries to make a phone call. I need a fix for this problem. Please help me. I want to believe my touch pro 2 is flawless even though it has lots of flaws.

Please don't forget to thank me.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:09 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
Here is some extra credit work for some helpful soul. I recently flashed to the Plutonium ROM 07/09/2010 and I was thing to myself man my ROM is flawless. I thought that until my client sent me a picture via email with numbers in it, when I try to open up the picture my touch pro tries to make a phone call. I need a fix for this problem. Please help me. I want to believe my touch pro 2 is flawless even though it has lots of flaws.
Cant you just rename it....
Old 07-18-2010, 10:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

The 7/6 Neo cookie has excellent batt life & memspace!
Havent seen a sense2016 with such free mem!
havent loaded down the rom yet with my apps, but lookin great.
I like that there is a Native MinMo sms shortcut in your folder so I could assigning to sense, looks really slick!
cheers to you vin255764
Old 07-18-2010, 12:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Cant you just rename it....
How do I rename an attachment on a email??? I am sorry I have never done that before.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:19 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
How do I rename an attachment on a email??? I am sorry I have never done that before.
i dont have any to try on but try tap n hold on it with styli. ill send myself something to see if i can get it.

check your pm, email me the same email you have issues with if you want, think that does work renaming it or saving it.
your mp box is off?

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 07-18-2010 at 12:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

unitmonster is just getting started

Observation and quick question...

I noticed that even though I am on pluto rom (7/8 I believe - comm manager not working but everything else is great), my home screen states "neodium" above the clock. I don't care, but just wanted to make sure that this isn't indicative of an issue in the rom. So far I have to say that the recent neo and pluto are my favorite rom for the TP2, and I have tried many.

My question is about arkswitch vs. task manager. I have searched but haven't found anything that would clarify if I can make a switch if desired. Is there a cab that I could use to add the task manager from Neo to the pluto rom (disabling arkswitch), or will normal task manager not play nice with pluto? I know a lot of people prefer arkswitch, but I am just not feeling it

Thanks...
Old 07-18-2010, 12:34 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitmonster View Post
Observation and quick question...

I noticed that even though I am on pluto rom (7/8 I believe - comm manager not working but everything else is great), my home screen states "neodium" above the clock. I don't care, but just wanted to make sure that this isn't indicative of an issue in the rom. So far I have to say that the recent neo and pluto are my favorite rom for the TP2, and I have tried many.

My question is about arkswitch vs. task manager. I have searched but haven't found anything that would clarify if I can make a switch if desired. Is there a cab that I could use to add the task manager from Neo to the pluto rom (disabling arkswitch), or will normal task manager not play nice with pluto? I know a lot of people prefer arkswitch, but I am just not feeling it

Thanks...
i have used htc task manager on 5x roms but it was cooked in, try this cab if you wanna experiment. can always uninstall
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTC_Task_Manager_2_0_31261_1.cab (628.7 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Hey Vin, any chance of a Pluto 23673 (or newer) no_cookie??

(just thought I'd throw that out there)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Since the topic of Arkswitch has come up.......

I've noticed that after a while (a day or two without a reboot) it seems like arkswitch dies and in it's place is some notification manager. It appears as a strip of icons when you press the arkswitch area on the top left of the screen. I can restart arkswitch and it will run for another day or so, then it dies again.

Is this happening to the rest of you on Pluto Cookie, or is it something I installed?

What is this other notification manager?

Any idea how to make this stop happening?

Thanks
Old 07-18-2010, 12:45 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
Hey Vin, any chance of a Pluto 23673 (or newer) no_cookie??

(just thought I'd throw that out there)
you kids are never happy. lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development