PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 09:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell Mobility

rkmoray is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rkmoray Send a message via MSN to rkmoray
Re: ....RSTG Custom Rom -=- Rhodium_v1D v3.R1d.14 FuzeBerry II 4/8/09

Finally got it and it finally installed...I look forward to trying it after all the tribulations in getting the rom
Old 04-10-2009, 09:15 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmoray View Post
Finally got it and it finally installed...I look forward to trying it after all the tribulations in getting the rom
Glad you finally got it! I hope it was worth the wait!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

dougcjohn is a n00b

Rstoyguy, download link worked great, super ROM Thanks! 2 Questions: Not previously experienced, but in the last 2 roms; I too have experienced the PhotoAlbum problem sited in a few posts above. Performing the suggested xbmod cab update corrected the problem. Other one concerning the Weather Tab I haven't seen discussed much yet; Initially I got a very slow open, almost like a hung feeling before it opens to the State & City instead of Country. Applying a previous weather fix cab restored the opening speed & country selection as well. My Question is if these updates are recommended / required? I was assuming all of xbmod's D-update was within the rom... are there other recommended cabs needing to be applied too? Again, both of these are minor issues and easily corrected! Your ROM is a great package, it's full of nice apps and it's Sprint App compatibility is Super... the other Roms I've tried fall short on both these marks! Thanks for the hard work & super ROM.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:30 AM
N00b

dougcjohn is a n00b

Rstoyguy, The Diamond TF3D Config utility under settings section, has always failed with an "unexpected error in TF3D config.exe". I've seen this posted as a normal known problem since it's not for the TP and there are a few suggested tweaks to work around, which for some reason don't match up to the files or reg edits I'm seeing on the rom. Is there a correction on this I can apply? If you've included it on the rom, I was assuming it had at least some value to paly with. Thanks for a Great ROM!
Old 04-10-2009, 10:00 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougcjohn View Post
Rstoyguy, download link worked great, super ROM Thanks! 2 Questions: Not previously experienced, but in the last 2 roms; I too have experienced the PhotoAlbum problem sited in a few posts above. Performing the suggested xbmod cab update corrected the problem. Other one concerning the Weather Tab I haven't seen discussed much yet; Initially I got a very slow open, almost like a hung feeling before it opens to the State & City instead of Country. Applying a previous weather fix cab restored the opening speed & country selection as well. My Question is if these updates are recommended / required? I was assuming all of xbmod's D-update was within the rom... are there other recommended cabs needing to be applied too? Again, both of these are minor issues and easily corrected! Your ROM is a great package, it's full of nice apps and it's Sprint App compatibility is Super... the other Roms I've tried fall short on both these marks! Thanks for the hard work & super ROM.
If you can link those two "fixes" I'll include them in a future update. I think I included those from a previous build and could have the wrong ones.

Thanks for running the RSTG Mafia Series roms, and thanks for the feedback!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:35 AM
N00b

dragonzkin is just getting started

I have read this whole thread through, and in several cases I have seen mention that this is a diamond ROM. It is in the Touch Pro Forum.

Which is it?
Sorry if this is obvious but I dont want to go to the trouble of flashing for reduced functionality. The ROM looks great though!
Old 04-10-2009, 10:41 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonzkin View Post
I have read this whole thread through, and in several cases I have seen mention that this is a diamond ROM. It is in the Touch Pro Forum.

Which is it?
Sorry if this is obvious but I dont want to go to the trouble of flashing for reduced functionality. The ROM looks great though!
Use the Dots! While this is a Touch Pro Rom, it is based on my Diamond rom since I don't have a Touch Pro. Back to the dots, I have 4 dots in front of this thread title, and my Diamond rom has 3 dots. I'm very well organized!

And this is a Touch Pro Rom....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
If you can link those two "fixes" I'll include them in a future update. I think I included those from a previous build and could have the wrong ones.

Thanks for running the RSTG Mafia Series roms, and thanks for the feedback!
RSTG, what I found is that the weather "bug" on it opening slow for me was due to the signal strength where I was at. As soon as the signal strength increased it popped right open with no lag time. I tried the weather fix but don't like when it has you select country instead of yours. Because with the country I can't get the exact cities I look for just can get to the closet big city. At least on your weather selection I get everything I look for. So personally I don't think it is an issue in your rom as much as it a signal reception issue. Again GREAT ROM!!!!!!!
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"
Old 04-10-2009, 10:47 AM
N00b

dougcjohn is a n00b

In case I screw up the links...
Weather cab fix: HTCWeatherMasterRhodium2.0Beta1.cab at
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=480101
and the PhotoAlbum cab fix is located within xbmod's complete package + Fix1D under the "Required" directory, file named 6-HTCRhodium Album vga fixed.cab
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493531
It's out there as a seperate file too, but can't seem to locate it at the moment.
All of these links & files get heavy trying to track where you've seen or grabbed them from. Again.. thanks for a great rom.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:48 AM
N00b

dragonzkin is just getting started

Downloading....

Will flash in the next hour and reply with feedback. Thanks for a loaded TF3D2 Rom!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development