PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 05:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ....RSTG Custom Rom -=- Rhodium_v1D v3.R1d.15 FuzeBerry II 4/12/09

RSTG love the ROM - What the Phone Codes are for in the Utilities folder?
Old 04-14-2009, 06:00 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
RSTG love the ROM - What the Phone Codes are for in the Utilities folder?
The new dialer doens't support the ## codes. ##PST# etc. Those take you directly to those functions out of \windows. If you need to reprogram your phone, upgrade your PRL, do a DIAG check, or do the hack that makes your phone ring quicker. All kinds of usefull stuff....

Old 04-14-2009, 06:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

wILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wILLk0r3 818 Send a message via Yahoo to wILLk0r3 818

This ROM is great! I have an issue. When going to the mail tab, it becomes extremely unresponsive and nothing loads. Is there a way to fix this? I also notices it does this on the weather tab but it closes TF3D and then it re-starts....
* ROM and Radio combinations change regularly *

http://www.speedtest.net/result/562969487.png

Last edited by wILLk0r3 818; 04-14-2009 at 06:21 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

fitlawns is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to fitlawns
Re: ....RSTG Custom Rom -=- Rhodium v2.R.02 FuzeBerry II 3/28/09

RSTG... kinda noobish but but hey we all are once right? So tried your manila fuzeberry; loved it! at least till I messed with the page pool then it went blah withmy windows live and would hang a bit.I changed it to 16... what happened/ What does that do other than change ram? Anyway, I am loading your rhodium as I write this just wanted to say thanks and gain some understanding,got lots more reading to do but want to develope a rom of my own and will take any tips or advice along the way not ready yet anyways, but again thanks for your work...

Last edited by fitlawns; 04-14-2009 at 10:21 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wILLk0r3 818 View Post
This ROM is great! I have an issue. When going to the mail tab, it becomes extremely unresponsive and nothing loads. Is there a way to fix this? I also notices it does this on the weather tab but it closes TF3D and then it re-starts....
What else have you installed? I have flashed .14 & this weekend .15 and never had an issue with the mail tab. I have only noticed the Weather tab is slow the first time you open it. Once you have a city populated it's smooth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlawns View Post
RSTG... kinda noobish but but hey we all are once right? So tried your manila fuzeberry; loved it! at least till I messed with the page pool then it went blah withmy windows live and would hang a bit.I changed it to 18... what happened/ What does that do other than change ram? Anyway, I am loading your rhodium as I write this just wanted to say thanks and gain some understanding,got lots more reading to do but want to develope a rom of my own and will take any tips or advice along the way not ready yet anyways, but again thanks for your work...
I am running with a 24MB PP on my Sprint is it's OH SO FAST AND SMOOTH.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by wILLk0r3 818 View Post
I am not having any of these problems. I have flashed not only my phone, but my girls phone, cause she liked the double menu option. Neither one of are having issues. Ive been on it all day. Can honestly say, other than the manilla 2 probs, no issues here. I suggest you reflash. Hard reset before, and pull your battery and wait 30 seconds before putting it back in. I do these step religously and never have weird after flash bugs. Honestly I didnt find myself having to reinstall a whole lot. Great Job.

the one question That I have is, how extensive of the TCPMP set up is there? I mean theres like 6 different players from techs post. I didnt know if those were cooked in or whether I would have to reinstall the package

Last edited by jnuts5423; 04-14-2009 at 11:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond / Blackstone
Carrier: Sprint / ATT

teenum is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Try WeatherMaster http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...65#post3287665

I saw someone else was having that problem as well over at xda-developers...
Thanks but that software doesn't work for me. It doesn't even have the Virgin Islands listed.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond / Blackstone
Carrier: Sprint / ATT

teenum is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Whoever did the US Weather Cities database, it's not configured right. 32 degrees F is the same a 0 celcius, and if you look at the bottom bar....It's not able to retrieve any weather information correctly..

Edit: A quick play with www.accuweather.com
1. it's listed in the program mentioned as British Virgin Island
2. Use accuweather.com to look them up

CAC|VI|VI003|CHARLOTTE+AMALIE -- would be the code for St Thomas

Currently it's 79 F and sunny... Tip, look up your weather, the code is in the addressbar. Good luck on your quest!

Don't know what you put in for your search but that code was no where in the address. This is all the information from the address bar; http://www.accuweather.com/us/vi/sai...u=1&traveler=0
Old 04-15-2009, 08:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

wILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wILLk0r3 818 Send a message via Yahoo to wILLk0r3 818

Update on my problem with the mail tab freezing. I did a hard-reset and the first thing I did was add my AOL email. It's still locking up on the mail tab. Bummmmmmmerrrrrrrrr.... What's going on here?

Last edited by wILLk0r3 818; 04-15-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:27 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

redownload the rom and reflash, maybe you had a bad download at first, i have no problems with my yahoo and hotmail setup for email...

btw, i cant wait for an update, this is the best rhodium rom out....heres a couple things i would like to see cooked in the future if possible

1. something to fix clock bug (im using DisableWorldClock.cab which takes the problem away easily)

2. a better looking comm manager (might i suggest rhodium comm manager.cab or the oem is available in another thread)

3. some Rhodium Menu Enhancements would be nice too

4. and if u can get permission from juicy i like the wallpapers and sounds he uses in his roms those would be a nice addition

5. theres a new googlemaps out

6. i wish there was a way to fix tcpmp to stream FLV videos from WVD with no stutter, i can only play 3gp videos with no lag but FLVs are sloooooww, my titan played videos faster than that

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development